Moparts

Ok, Have To Ask,

Posted By: dart4forte

Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/12/22 06:58 PM

Who’s going to Springfling? Just curious given some of the distances travel by some of us. There’s three of us planning to attend with the cost of fuel split three ways.
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/12/22 08:58 PM

If a man is worried about the price of fuel, I am disappointed in you.
Don't let this deter your fun. We have been cooped up for 2 years.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/12/22 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenduster

I haven't been cooped up for two years, only the sheeple have. I just was in Californika and still didn't like it, though I would love to go to Spring Fling again. Just got off a 5750 mile haul out west and a 3500 mile haul out east, high of $5.75 for diesel there, can't image what it is out west now! eek
Posted By: John Brown

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/13/22 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Rhinodart

I haven't been cooped up for two years, only the sheeple have. I just was in Californika and still didn't like it, though I would love to go to Spring Fling again. Just got off a 5750 mile haul out west and a 3500 mile haul out east, high of $5.75 for diesel there, can't image what it is out west now! eek

If everyone would just stop buying fuel for two weeks, we would be able to flatten the curve..... drumhit
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/13/22 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by John Brown

If everyone would just stop buying fuel for two weeks, we would be able to flatten the curve..... drumhit

laugh2 laugh2 laugh2
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/13/22 02:48 PM

Not worried in the least. We figured if we split the fuel costs it’s doable. Not doing the cruise, bringing my buddies 63 Dart gasser car.
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/13/22 11:14 PM

Still on the fence about going. We've got some doctor related travel we have to do and our 40th anniversary on May 1. If we go it will likely be a single day turnaround on Saturday.
Posted By: hergfest

Re: Ok, Have To Ask, - 03/14/22 01:24 AM

I'll be there regardless of diesel prices from Olympia WA. Should be a fun fuel bill.
© 2024 Moparts Forums