Do you have any of those Harbor Freight or pillow coupons. Lol 😂

Or any good advice going into 2022?
Posted By: moparx

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 05:03 PM

i CaN't wAiT tO HeAr DoC's ReSpOnCe ! biggrin
beer
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 06:51 PM

He sent me an email. He claims to have been banned again.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Frankenduster

Oh noes.... grin
Posted By: Hugh Jorgan

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by GY3

Oh noes.... grin

Happy New Year!!! boogie
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
Originally Posted by GY3

Oh noes.... grin

Happy New Year!!! boogie

The first ray of hope! boogie
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 07:31 PM

Don't be teasing us!
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 07:57 PM

Lol. That’s freaking hilarious and awesome at the same time. lol 😂

Happy New year to us. I’m hoping for at least 30 days. hEy doC WHaT’s Up 🆙 lol.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 08:07 PM

I just checked, and he is banned. I don't know by whom.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 08:31 PM

With 2 moderators and Tom, the process of elimination shouldn't take too long.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by not_a_charger

Secret Santa? work
Posted By: GY3

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 08:38 PM

Secret Santa? work

The best Christmas gift EVER!

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 09:45 PM

He bothers you guys that much?

I like that he has personality. I don't always care for everything that he says or does but this world and certainly THIS forum has some really boring MFers. Dudes that are as interesting as an insurance seminar.
I run into dim witted flatliners all the time and can't wait to get away from them. Their boring and pointless existence is of no benefit to me or anyone else. Nobody would ever watch a TV show of their daily lives.
Nobody would watch any Youtube video that they put up.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:06 PM

I like that he has personality. I don't always care for everything that he says or does but this world and certainly THIS forum has some really boring MFers. Dudes that are as interesting as an insurance seminar.
I run into dim witted flatliners all the time and can't wait to get away from them. Their boring and pointless existence is of no benefit to me or anyone else. Nobody would ever watch a TV show of their daily lives.

I used to be able to handle a little of this so called personally but damn, give it a break once in awhile. I can’t even click on anything he posts anymore. It’s like a toothache, you are glad when the pain goes away. Enjoy yours and our vacation Doc

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:15 PM

I like ol doc. He's the comic relief on this site. I would actually enjoy having a beer with the guy. twocents

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:39 PM

I can tell you it wasn't me. shruggy

Dudes that are as interesting as an insurance seminar.

I've sat through many, and I've also taught many. Equally boring from both sides. laugh2
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:46 PM

Did Doc get banned for multiple user IDs??? Asking for a friend...

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by tboomer
Did Doc get banned for multiple user IDs??? Asking for a friend...

Would that mean he had a split personality? Dumb and dumber. Lol 😂
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:50 PM

I like ol doc. He's the comic relief on this site. I would actually enjoy having a beer with the guy. twocents

I can picture good buds sharing some weisers!

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 10:50 PM

No idea. It wasn't me who banned him. Other than spam accounts, I haven't banned anyone in years. My activity is largely limited to moving things from the wrong forum to the correct forum.
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Hey Doc - 01/03/22 11:19 PM

Never heard of him..
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 12:15 AM

I can tell you it wasn't me. shruggy

Dudes that are as interesting as an insurance seminar.

I've sat through many, and I've also taught many. Equally boring from both sides. laugh2
"I mean, didn't you notice on the plane when you started talking, eventually I started reading the vomit bag? Didn't that give you some sort of clue"? laugh

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 12:18 AM

"I mean, didn't you notice on the plane when you started talking, eventually I started reading the vomit bag? Didn't that give you some sort of clue"?

thumbs laugh2

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 12:21 AM

YES! Someone got my PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES reference!

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 12:24 AM

We had an on-site Enterprise at the insurance service center I worked at, and we used to quote the rental counter scene on a weekly basis 🤣🤣
Posted By: stumpy

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 12:51 AM

Porblem wirth Doc is the he doesn't realize when he gets carried away and crosses the line. Then oops it's vacation time.
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 02:13 AM

Is it merely a vacation, or banned?

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 02:31 AM

The use of the term "vacation" is stupid. It always has been because it is an improper use of the word.
Restricted.
Banned.
Blocked.
Those are all appropriate terms. All can be temporary or permanent.
I've been banned several times. Many were justified but a few were judgement calls on issues that didn't have to result in any form of punishment.
The unmoderated forum changed that. Because of that forum, the true feelings can be spilled without reprisal, one can blow off steam and NOT mess up any of the other forums.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 02:43 AM

The use of the term "vacation" is stupid. It always has been because it is an improper use of the word.
Restricted.
Banned.
Blocked.
I've been banned several times. Many were justified but a few were judgement calls on issues that didn't have to result in any form of punishment.
The unmoderated forum changed that. Because of that forum, the true feelings can be spilled without reprisal, one can blow off steam and NOT mess up any of the other forums.

In Docs case the word vacation is perfect because a bunch of us get a vacation from him. Lol 😂
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

Don't be teasing us!

Thanks for the laugh! bow laugh2
Posted By: partsforsale

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by 1972CudaV21
Never heard of her..

Fixed...... Should be easy to spot at any rest stop, driving a TranyVan, Floriduh license plate 8DX 247.
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Restricted.
Banned.
Blocked.

In Docs case the word vacation is perfect because a bunch of us get a vacation from him. Lol 😂

Agreed
Posted By: redraptor

Re: Hey Doc - 01/04/22 10:45 PM

I like that he has personality. I don't always care for everything that he says or does but this world and certainly THIS forum has some really boring MFers.

This is like bad boy/ girl celebrities or sports figures. This gets ratings on shows and here he is banned and we're still posting about him. Good or bad it's attention. I like to poke at him a little and he pokes back and I think it's funny and that's all it is for me.
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by redraptor

I like that he has personality. I don't always care for everything that he says or does but this world and certainly THIS forum has some really boring MFers.

This is like bad boy/ girl celebrities or sports figures. This gets ratings on shows and here he is banned and we're still posting about him. Good or bad it's attention. I like to poke at him a little and he pokes back and I think it's funny and that's all it is for me.

That's all it is for Doc also. Many around here seem to lack a sense of humor, which I think Doc tends to feed on. I've spoken to him on the phone several times, he's quite likable. As said above...I think I'd enjoy a few beers with the guy.
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 12:39 AM

How are we going to know when Harbour Freight is having a sale... shruggy

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by 4x4 Roundup

I swear he was having a love affair with the pillow guy. He couldn’t stop talking about him.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 02:05 AM

If I met ol' Doc in person, I'd be afraid of ending up like this guy............

[Linked Image]

runaway

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by 4x4 Roundup

I swear he was having a love affair with the pillow guy. He couldn’t stop talking about him.
Seriously!!!!

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 03:13 PM

I feel special, ol' Doc personally emailed me about the pic I posted. boogie

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 04:31 PM

I feel special, ol' Doc personally emailed me about the pic I posted. boogie
Let me know if you need information on acquiring No Contact Order grin

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 04:38 PM

He should seek some mental help during his time off.
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 04:40 PM

I have had my fair share of disagreements with Doc. I have no problem with him just wish he would pick another font to type with. I am sure he is a book of knowledge i just haven't found his book.

He means well!!
Posted By: 1969ronnie

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 06:46 PM

Hi , Is there a set time or set of Rules per suspenion from Moparts ? shruggy and like a Speeding ticket , If you get 5 or 6 , it can't be the same Punishment Level as compared to a first offense or Ticket . Just wondering . Ronnie

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 07:17 PM

Most that I was aware of were 2-4 weeks. If anyone was to receive a permanent ban, that was up to Tom. Even then, most who were permanently banned were ultimately allowed back if they wanted to come back. I know that some user names of people who liked to stir things up are now gone, such as Onebadsuperbird, 340srule.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 07:52 PM

Most that I was aware of were 2-4 weeks. If anyone was to receive a permanent ban, that was up to Tom. Even then, most who were permanently banned were ultimately allowed back if they wanted to come back. I know that some user names of people who liked to stir things up are now gone, such as Onebadsuperbird, 340srule.

Don’t forget Eddie. He is still posting away his views on Facebook
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 08:46 PM

I used to be able to handle a little of this so called personally but damn, give it a break once in awhile. I can’t even click on anything he posts anymore. It’s like a toothache, you are glad when the pain goes away. Enjoy yours and our vacation Doc

I couldn't agree more...

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 10:51 PM

It's resin damage, I'm telling you. No cure. frog

Re: Hey Doc - 01/05/22 10:54 PM

Don’t forget Eddie. He is still posting away his views on Facebook

OBS picked fights with anyone and everyone. 340srule wished death upon several people and their families. Another member showed up to a Moparts gathering and was disappointed I wouldn't fist fight him in front of my daughter, who was about 6 at the time, so he came on Moparts later that night and had a complete meltdown. He's not here anymore either. Tom had permanently banned him previously, and unbanned him because I asked him to. Clearly a mistake on my part. Eddie went away, I think, for reasons similar to those of OBS. All of these are just guesses, though. I've never deleted anyone from Moparts. In fact, I don't think I could even if I wanted to, which I don't.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 05:00 PM

Hi , When does his Punishment end ? bump or is it up to Tom to determine the time off ? shruggy Ronnie
Posted By: Sniper

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by 1969ronnie
Hi , When does his Punishment end ? bump or is it up to Tom to determine the time off ? shruggy Ronnie

If you miss him so much you can go hit yourself in the head with a hammer, same effect.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 06:02 PM

I'm not the one who banned him, so I don't know when it ends.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 07:24 PM

It’s been like Heaven with a large side order of bacon.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper

If you miss him so much you can go hit yourself in the head with a hammer, same effect.

make sure to use the $200.00 hammer from the other thread. biggrin
beer

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 07:58 PM

laugh2
Posted By: MarkZ

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
That's all it is for Doc also. Many around here seem to lack a sense of humor, which I think Doc tends to feed on. I've spoken to him on the phone several times, he's quite likable. As said above...I think I'd enjoy a few beers with the guy.

I've chuckled at more than a few of the guy's posts, but he doesn't seem to know when to let off of the gas.

Something tells me when he gets back he's going to turn it up to 11 and break the knob off.

[Linked Image]

Re: Hey Doc - 01/19/22 09:53 PM

Maybe next time it will be permanent because I don’t see him growing up. His brain is only capable of so much so once he zeros in On something (example pillows and harbor freight) his overload circuit kicks in and his mouth over runs his brain. Then he’s banned again. Lol 😂

Re: Hey Doc - 01/20/22 12:08 AM

Much like pop up ads, Doc will never go away.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/20/22 12:19 AM

Make sure and be informed on oil sales, acceptable srt oils, and mypillow guy's favorite underwear
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Hey Doc - 01/20/22 12:39 AM

It’s all our fault….. nothing will ever change there.
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Hey Doc - 01/20/22 02:30 PM

Maybe next time it will be permanent because I don’t see him growing up. His brain is only capable of so much so once he zeros in On something (example pillows and harbor freight) his overload circuit kicks in and his mouth over runs his brain. Then he’s banned again. Lol 😂

I get the same impression. Once an idea sprouts in Doc's head, it doesn't even slow down going over the lips!
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Hey Doc - 01/21/22 04:50 AM

Man, with SIX pages of folks missing ole Doc I'm beginning to think he has some secret admirers. up
The OP can't seem to get enough of the conversation (yet replied a half dozen(?) times??? whistling
Regardless of your opinion of him, is it THAT HARD to ignore his smart aleck comments??? shruggy
Every one of you knows Doc well enough that he's going to pick on other folks' public admissions...and he seems to be taking notes. twocents
So my advice: Be careful about publicly disclosing your flaws, OR where you store your junk.
Finally, feel free to poke back at the bear (regardless of who it is). It's the internet, and around here there's no real harm. We have moderators to shield us from harm...

Re: Hey Doc - 01/21/22 11:22 AM

Man, with SIX pages of folks missing ole Doc I'm beginning to think he has some secret admirers.

work thumbs

Re: Hey Doc - 01/30/22 10:04 PM

wave thank you not-a-charger for your response . and the use a Snap-On Hammer comment had me laughing so hard , up I couldn't read my computer screen from laughing So hard ! Just finishing up snowblow snowblowing 20 inches of BLIZZARD and was wondering since it's the last day of Jan , Will DOC be coming back Feb 1 ? stirthepot Ronnie bump
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: Hey Doc - 01/31/22 02:43 AM

wave thank you not-a-charger for your response . and the use a Snap-On Hammer comment had me laughing so hard , up I couldn't read my computer screen from laughing So hard ! Just finishing up snowblow snowblowing 20 inches of BLIZZARD and was wondering since it's the last day of Jan , Will DOC be coming back Feb 1 ? stirthepot Ronnie bump

I would much rather have Doc back than have to clear 20 inches of snow. I started my snow blower about a year ago just to see if it would start. We got about 1" of snow with this last storm and it never stuck to the driveway. Didn't totally cover the grass.

Re: Hey Doc - 01/31/22 09:31 PM

I think a review crew should review his past record and give him extended time off. For bad behavior.

Re: Hey Doc - 02/05/22 11:55 AM

Will DOC be coming back Feb 1 ? stirthepot Ronnie bump

April 1st would be fitting. laugh2

Re: Hey Doc - 02/05/22 01:43 PM

Will DOC be coming back Feb 1 ? stirthepot Ronnie bump

April 1st would be fitting. laugh2

Of NEXT year. Lol 😂
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: Hey Doc - 02/05/22 05:35 PM

doC is aliVe anD WEll ovER on the unmoderated forum stirthepot
Posted By: mgoblue9798

Re: Hey Doc - 02/05/22 06:24 PM

Doc is good people. Is he an aggravating little [censored] sometimes? Yes, but only if you allow him to bother you. You know he just does it to get under you guys skin right?

He lived in northern Michigan for a long time. That cabin fever can get to you sometimes. He is actually pretty normal compared to some of the Yoopers up a little further north of his old stomping grounds.

Doc likes riling up the natives, but I get the feeling he would be one of the first to pitch in and give a hand if you needed one.

Re: Hey Doc - 02/06/22 01:42 AM

Looks like Doc is posting under the screen name of mgoblue9798 now...............

Re: Hey Doc - 02/06/22 02:12 AM

No sir not hardly. I have been around on my own for quite a while.

Re: Hey Doc - 02/06/22 02:12 AM

Looks like Doc is posting under the screen name of mgoblue9798 now...............

No sir not hardly. I have been around on my own for quite a while.

Re: Hey Doc - 02/06/22 03:22 AM

laugh
Posted By: NITROUSN

Re: Hey Doc - 02/06/22 03:35 AM

Old Ham has came from the dead.

Re: Hey Doc - 03/13/22 11:51 AM

popcorn
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Hey Doc - 03/13/22 03:14 PM

popcorn

dOc says hello pINk cHIcKaDEe.

Re: Hey Doc - 05/29/22 12:59 AM

wave Happy Memorial Day . Almost June 1 , is Doc coming back ? popcorn Any big plans for the Holiday ? beer

Re: Hey Doc - 05/29/22 01:26 AM

wave Happy Memorial Day . Almost June 1 , is Doc coming back ? popcorn Any big plans for the Holiday ? beer

He's been over in the unmoderated section if you're missing him (unless he got banned from that section too shake_head rolleyes )

Re: Hey Doc - 05/29/22 03:42 PM

He's been over in the unmoderated section if you're missing him (unless he got banned from that section too shake_head rolleyes )
It's crickets there too I think. He's busy getting rid of all the Jif Peanut Butter he had stocked up for him and his dog.

Re: Hey Doc - 06/13/22 10:46 PM

wave Oh OK , Thanks John . Tuesday June 14th is Flag Day . beer Fly your Flag , Doc ! drive Ronnie
© 2024 Moparts Forums