R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 07:36 PM

R.I.P. BETTY

Attached picture 4A BW.jpg
Posted By: Magnumguy

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 08:09 PM

I believe she was about to turn 100. 🙁. RIP 🙏🏼
Posted By: stumpy

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 08:11 PM

was going to be 100 on Jan 17th. Like old folks say she was hell of broad. bawling
Posted By: dOc !

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 08:15 PM

Bummer .... she was a helleva part of the Match Game program ...

But NONE OF US get out of this LIFE ... alive !
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 09:04 PM

Damn! Wifey and I were just talking about the channel that is/was planning a big 100th birthday blowout for her. I said with all this advertising, wouldn't it be bad if she didn't make it? Wonder if I jinxed her? blush

RIP, Betty.

Tim
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 10:38 PM

She was still amazing in Hot In Cleveland not long ago frown
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 12/31/21 11:39 PM

RIP Betty, you were the best! Just saw a meme on FB yesterday that showed Lego's and that they were good for people 4 to 99 and the meme was about her not being able to play with them after January 17th... angel
Posted By: VITC_GTX

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 01:22 AM

Cool lady.
Posted By: BloFish

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 01:41 AM

Class act angel
Posted By: MarkZ

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 02:03 AM

She was a riot on Shatner's Roast.

https://www.cc.com/video/rs5i2p/roast-of-william-shatner-betty-white-the-good-old-days

Of course 2021 needed to get one last jab in to remind us this year completely sucked. RIP Betty.
Posted By: Snooker

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by DirectSubjection
She was still amazing in Hot In Cleveland not long ago frown

iagree

She was amazing - Funny, classy, and an excellent actress in every role she took on - We will miss her and her wonderful talent angel

I especially enjoyed the U-Tube videos showing clips of her comic genius in Hot in Cleveland, Golden Girls and even the Mary Tyler Moore show - Great stuff - Those sure put the more 'modern' era comics to shame. As she once said, its fun to be bawdy without being dirty - A classy babe (or broad, as some would say) for sure beer
Posted By: tboomer

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 04:16 PM

She was a class act! May she RIP. angel
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 05:04 PM

There was something so honest and down to Earth about her. Never ever seemed to have that Hollywood heir about her, making her so lovable. And of course what a funny lady.

Definitely a loss to Hollywood and all her fans!!!
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/01/22 05:41 PM

There was something so honest and down to Earth about her. Never ever seemed to have that Hollywood heir about her.....

Given todays society, I wonder how long its gonna take for leeches to start trying to tarnish her name and reputation now that she's gone? "I was drugged and woke up in Betty's sex dungeon...." Coming soon to TMZ..... rolleyes flame

RIP Betty. She was a special lady the likes of which we'll never see again. angel
Posted By: ekim

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/02/22 03:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T46OKdpjRyM

She drove Christines topless sister!!!!!
Posted By: nuthinbutmopar

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/02/22 11:53 PM

Betty always had flawless delivery. Watched all of her skits from SNL in 2010last night, cast was cracking up, she was perfect every line.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: R.I.P. BETTY WHITE - 01/03/22 02:05 PM

... angel

Attached picture betty.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums