Posted By: bigdad

Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 01:12 PM

In the dark, getting old .. grabbed the Ben Gay instead of preparation H

lol
Posted By: wingman

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by bigdad

At least you didn't mistake it for the toothpaste.
Posted By: 360view

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 01:39 PM

In the 1980s I had an intelligent electrician who left a bottle of Locktite in his pants.
He took the Locktite bottle out of the pants pocket before bed and set on the top of the cabinet with keys, pocket knife, etc.
Also on top of this cabinet was a small squeeze bottle of his Glaucoma medicine drops.

Guess what happened the next morning?
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by 360view
In the 1980s I had an intelligent electrician who left a bottle of Locktite in his pants.
He took the Locktite bottle out of the pants pocket before bed and set on the top of the cabinet with keys, pocket knife, etc.
Also on top of this cabinet was a small squeeze bottle of his Glaucoma medicine drops.

Guess what happened the next morning?

Just before Thanksgiving my ex-brother in law mistook superglue for his eye drops. Fortunately it burned so bad he only did one eye. Off to the emergency room, don't know what all transpired but at Thanksgiving dinner there weren't any eyelashes yet. Pro tip, don't put your super glue on the end table next to the eye drops.
Posted By: Cometstorm

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by wingman
In the dark, getting whistling old .. grabbed the Ben Gay instead of preparation H

Don’t laugh… I came within a second of doing exactly that on a trip.

“Travel” toothpaste tubes, and preparation H are remarkably similar in size! eek

Worse yet, on a overnight visit to a relative’s house, i darned near washed my hair in their shower with “Nair” instead of shampoo! tsk

I ought never to drink!
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 03:02 PM

When I was a in my teens, I used spray deodorant. At the time I was still building model cars too. (Don't get ahead of me). One bleary morning I grabbed a spray can of model paint instead of my deodorant. : eek

Sprayed both pits then the smell hit me. Looked in the mirror, I had sprayed them bright orange......... shock

I moved my deodorant to the other side of the room after that. rolleyes

primer
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 03:23 PM

I have had several kidney stones and they always seem to come on Friday nights... one time after coming home from the emergency room I was heavily medicated from pain meds.. the phone rang on the nightstand and I picked up a lamp and tried to answer it!!! awhile later with Saturday being race day I got out of bed and told my wife I am going racing bit for some reason I couldn't find any of my keys.. just my good wife looking out for me.
Posted By: topside

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 04:39 PM

Hmmm...I worked with a classic-car-hauler buddy for awhile, and on occasion he'd pee in a 1-gallon plastic water bottle.
Like the ones for distilled or drinking water, which were also behind the seat.
When you're waking up in the truck, still beat-to-death-tired after several round trips to Pebble Beach, and you reach behind the seat where the water is...
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 04:50 PM

lol

It could have made you really sad Dad if you’d done that when you decided to GREASE YUR JUNK ! panic
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 04:55 PM

I keep a large bottle of eyeglass cleaner beside my deodorant in a vanity drawer. Twice I have unsuccessfully attempted to clean my glasses with deodorant.
Posted By: CKessel

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/21/21 05:47 PM

Or you could have done like the main character in American Pie. Grabbed the super glue instead of the oil so he could cuff the carrot.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 12:17 AM

In the dark, getting old .. grabbed the Ben Gay instead of preparation H shock tsk grin
Whats hot now? whistling

lol

Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 12:51 AM

I used to work with a guy who grabbed Vapo-Rub instead of Vaseline when he was romancing his wife. He never did that again.
Posted By: klunick

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 01:27 AM

Wow, that is right up there with spraying cologne down below.
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 01:52 AM

I had a travel sized tube of toothpaste and one of athletes foot cream in a travel bag on a trip once. One of them tasted horrible.
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 01:55 AM

One bleary morning years ago I took my dog's allergy medicine instead of my blood pressure medicine. I felt OK but I kept having this urge to chase cars and catch a Frisbee in my mouth.
Posted By: DrCharles

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Cometstorm
Originally Posted by wingman
In the dark, getting whistling old .. grabbed the Ben Gay instead of preparation H

Don’t laugh… I came within a second of doing exactly that on a trip.

“Travel” toothpaste tubes, and preparation H are remarkably similar in size! eek

Indeed they are. I actually did start to brush my teeth with Preparation H once, in the dark. It did not taste good.
But my lips were nice and tight whistling
Posted By: TJP

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 02:20 AM

before we were married, my wife once put nose drops in her eyes thinking they were eye drops after smoking a few doobies with her GF. She was trying to avoid getting busted as I never partook. Can you say BUSTED !!! LOL
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/22/21 05:18 AM

lol

blush laugh
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/24/21 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by topside
Hmmm...I worked with a classic-car-hauler buddy for awhile, and on occasion he'd pee in a 1-gallon plastic water bottle.
When you're waking up in the truck, still beat-to-death-tired after several round trips to Pebble Beach, and you reach behind the seat where the water is...

Attached picture 832872cd9c7d5deec017bccd3812addacf8648b9e5c5449310cc98d1e5fccbb1.jpg
Posted By: Sniper

Re: Made a mistake this morning - 12/24/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by topside

This is exactly why I tell anyone that chews tobacco that they can chew in my truck but they better not leave their spit bottle in it when they get out.
© 2024 Moparts Forums