Moparts

This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts !

Posted By: 1969ronnie

This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 06:40 PM

What's Cooking or Grilling in YOUR house or back yard ? drive A lot of folks getting together for first time in 2 Years , last year was a Bust . beer Turkey , Ham , Pizza and Taco's in my kitchen will ALL sides . Got everyone covered . Ronnie
Posted By: nutso suave

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 06:47 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted By: Sniper

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 07:03 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 08:21 PM

Neither the wife nor I are big on turkey, so we never do a "traditional" meal. It's lasagna for us this year.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted By: roadrunninMark

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 08:29 PM

Happy Pengrims Pengrims Pengrims everyone….
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 09:03 PM

Happy thanksgiving. I’m making baked spaghetti for myself.
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 09:12 PM

A LARGE turkey breast ( no one in the house cares for the dark meat ) And all the fixens. Wife is doing most of the cooking, my 2 girls are fixing desert ,,,youngest always makes something homemade delishishness . Be it some kind of cake, pie or what ever her mind thinks up is good with me. She hasnt disappointed me yet with what ever she cooks

Then lots of football on.

Friday - Saturday the wife and I are painting spare rooms ,,,( Yippee )
As the new carpet goes down next weekend
Posted By: BH27G1B

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 09:28 PM

The 4 of us...... my wife, I and 2 parrots are having chicken tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to all !
Posted By: Sniper

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 09:28 PM

Ham

Ex is making Turkey for herself and the boy, I get him Friday so Ham. Christmas, we swap. Assuming Turkey isn't gold plated by then, or priced that way.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 09:42 PM

I'm working, not complaining we'll have something to eat.

Best to all my Moparts buds! up
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 10:01 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Pengrims

Just my Mother and I this year, so keeping it simple.
Posted By: ricomondo

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 10:55 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Thankful for my health, job, family and was happy to have shown my car this past weekend at MCACN!
Met a lot of new Mopar friends!
Posted By: rdrnr6970

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 11:20 PM

Gonna be great me my wife,my cool mother in law I call her Ma and our 3 kitties..Bella,Phantasm poo and king paw paw Shawniohsonnisea!Lol were having turkey, stuffed mushrooms,sweat potatoes with marshmallows and Mondavi red wine!Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/24/21 11:31 PM

I told my wife I didnt feel like making a turkey this year.... So this past friday a pre cooked turkey and 3 other large boxes of pre prepared dishes from the honey baked ham company showed up.... FACEPALM... now vs cooking im a re heater.

YIPPIE!
Posted By: moparjim79

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 12:01 AM

Ron, I appreciate what you did there. Happy Thanksgiving
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 12:31 AM

I get 4 unpaid days off in a row with no adult supervision........ shock

SHOP TIME! beer

Some welding, some painting, some cleaning, some more painting, etc. grin
Posted By: poorboy

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 12:34 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let us not forget to give thanks to God that provides for all our needs.

My wife decided a couple of years ago that Thanksgiving turkey, dressing, and the pies should be made on Wed. Then Thursday she will make the mashed potatoes, and the scalloped corn. The turkey gets heated up in the electric frying pan and the dressing is also warmed up. The hard part of the meal is ready for tomorrow. My mother, my oldest sister, my daughter, and my wife and I will be enjoying the meal, all of the guests bring a dish to pass, and everyone is given the chance to invite a guest, there could be anywhere between 5 people and 10 people joining us. Our son and his family are traveling north a couple of hours to spend the holiday with his wife's family. They will be with us at Christmas.

After the meal, my wife will put together a few plates to take to a few people that health conditions would not allow them to join us, and the rest of the leftovers will be divided among the guests. This will mark the 3rd or 4th year we have done this, it is our new family tradition.

The TV probably won't even be turned on on Thursday. After the meal cleanup, the ladies will be planning the next day shopping event. I'll be pointing out all the things I think they should be buying for me! (That is a joke).Thanksgiving at our house is a time to remember, a time to give thanks for the blessings we have been given, and a time to enjoy family and friends that may be joining us, and those that won't be joining us. Gene
Posted By: Dcuda69

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 04:02 PM

My wife's favorite holiday. She loves to cook for a group. 26 lb bird in the oven...all the fixins ready to go. My youngest daughter loves to bake so she'll be doing desert. Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys/gals!! The cake she made for my birthday...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: moparx

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 04:08 PM

happy Thanksgiving all ! Pengrims
hope it is enjoyable, and thanks be given for all in your lives ! up
beer
Posted By: dOc !

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 04:14 PM

Back atcha ! ... is it warmer in Colder ?

HOPE yur feathers aren’t rUfFlEd this holiday!
Posted By: FM3AAR

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 04:22 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Attached picture thanksgiving-mother-and-son-peeling-potatoes-1945.jpg
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 04:39 PM

I'm roasting a turkey breast, it's been in the brine for 48 hours, and making the mashed potatoes and gravy. Wife is making the green bean casserole and the dressing. Happy thanksgiving to all!
Posted By: dOc !

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 04:42 PM

Sounds yummy GEEtar....

I’m going to HUNT DOWN a python.... I hear it tastes like rattlesnake!
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 08:01 PM

Yeah but rattlesnake tastes like chicken.
We have some chicken of the woods mushrooms in the freezer. They actually do taste like chicken...with dirt.
Posted By: adventurer

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 08:32 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just finished deep frying the 12th turkey for Thanksgiving. Did 5 for our work lunch on Tuesday, deep fried 5 more on Wednesday evening for my employees to take home for their Thanksgiving dinner. Then did two today one for each family meal I have to go to today. Make my own Cajun dry rub and deep fry them they are yummy but 12 turkeys is a lot of work. Pengrims
Posted By: tboomer

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/25/21 09:10 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Pengrims
Posted By: A12

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 11/26/21 04:46 AM

Last minute burnout for a great site drive

Attached picture 260168822_10226561874690779_4173509882778125954_n.jpg
Posted By: 1969ronnie

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 06/14/22 04:01 AM

wave Just a Thank You to all the members helping keep this Great website running ! drive I know I apprieciate the answers and help . Just trying to knock the bad website Post down a notch . beer Happy Flag Day ! up Ronnie
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 06/14/22 01:48 PM

Agreed. Some people would rather complain about everything than contribute to anything.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 06/14/22 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by 1969ronnie
wave Just a Thank You to all the members helping keep this Great website running ! drive I know I apprieciate the answers and help . Just trying to knock the bad website Post down a notch . beer Happy Flag Day ! up Ronnie

Thanks for the reminder, I just repaired my mount and put the flag out! up And as far as this site is concerned, it is not the software, it is the people who make it great or make is suck, just like this country! work
Posted By: TJP

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 06/14/22 03:40 PM

up beer
Posted By: wingman

Re: This Website is GREAT ! Happy Thanksgiving Moparts ! - 06/14/22 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
Agreed. Some people would rather complain about everything than contribute to anything.

Attached picture notthecritic.png
© 2024 Moparts Forums