Moparts

Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them?

Posted By: VITC_GTX

Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 03:37 AM

Kramer automotive specialties list sheet metal (trunk floor/floor pans) for the '62 Plymouth and Dodges. Anyone have any experience with them or these pieces? I don't know who manufactures the sheet metal and didn't know if it's garbage or decent.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 04:35 AM

If it comes out of Jim's business it will be top notch, enough said... twocents
Posted By: sixpakdodge

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by VITC_GTX
Kramer automotive specialties list sheet metal (trunk floor/floor pans) for the '62 Plymouth and Dodges. Anyone have any experience with them or these pieces? I don't know who manufactures the sheet metal and didn't know if it's garbage or decent.

I believe AMD produced them for Jim.
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 01:55 PM

Any experience with them? Yes, but not in the way you're asking. Have to say, they are great people to do work FOR! That included designing their logo and some web graphics they use... grin

Bottom line, they are a class act. up

Attached picture header.jpg

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 02:17 PM

Great to hear!!!

Thanks folks.
Posted By: topside

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 04:01 PM

Good folks - they helped me get a pair of the cardboard sun visors get made for one of my projects.
Posted By: GODSCOUNTRY340

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 04:14 PM

I bought a '69 'Cuda off Jim that was completely disassembled. At the time i picked it up he couldn't find all the parts for it, he promised to send them to me as he found them. I was a little skeptical and thought I'd never see those parts but to my surprise in the weeks following I kept getting packages in the mail with the parts. Jim Kramer shipped ALL the missing parts to my house as promised. The Kramer's are great people and you can trust them. He is an AMD dealer.
Posted By: Ron_M

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 04:24 PM

I've bought t-shirts online from them and the communication was good. Shirts arrived quickly and were of great quality.
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/17/21 10:49 PM

I bought a bunch of stuff from Kramer when I was putting my Belvedere together. They were great to deal with. up
Posted By: chargervert

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/18/21 02:31 PM

Jim is a great guy to deal with, the other Jim from Jim's auto parts in New Hampshire, not so much!
Posted By: JDMopar

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/19/21 04:19 AM

If you're fixing an early B body, Jim Kramer should be your first stop! When I was doing my 64 Belvedere wagon, he helped me a bunch. Absolutely top notch folks to deal with. up
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/19/21 10:31 AM

I have a slightly different opinion here .....

Ole JK was (still is ?) famous for beating up his suppliers ......

Happened to me .... also I gave him quite a few over stocked parts on consignment .,., never got DIME ONE from him tsk
Posted By: wvjohn

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/20/21 01:38 PM

jim kramer and his son are great people.when i go there, always amazed at all the stuff.if it is 62 to 65 mopar, this is where you want to go
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/20/21 01:48 PM

They are at the MCACN show in Chicago this weekend, so if you are trying to het a hold of them it will probably be early next week.
Posted By: 70sixpkrt

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/20/21 08:03 PM

I've bought a few things from them and excellent service. The fuel sending unit I bought from them 4 years ago works great and still reads accurate. Top notch business.
Posted By: 67SATisfaction

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/20/21 09:14 PM

Nothing bad to say..

I bought from them extensively back 2008-2012 restoring our '65 Satellite, from trunk pan, rear quarter patch panels, to firewall gaskets, steering column rebuild kit, various decals, etc.
The parts were costly, but they had exactly what I needed for the pre-66 car, some one-year-only parts.

Everything went smoothly.
Cheers,
- Art

Attached picture IMG_5966.JPG
Posted By: Little Detroit

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/20/21 10:18 PM

Jim and JAMIE Krammer have been close friends for over thirty years even thow we are competitors we are great friends and its bussiness but mostly about the cars m Jim sells AMD and was respncible for get the early front and trunk produced by AMD among other parts . he will treat you good

Re: Kramer Automotive Specialties - Any Experience With Them? - 11/24/21 04:33 PM

It awesome to hear that there are still places like this around. Someone who's honest and customer focused with the parts you need.

Thanks to all for the information.
© 2024 Moparts Forums