Moparts

Brewers performance service

Posted By: fastmark

Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 10:51 AM

I think when our members go the extra mile to give excellent service to the Mopar community, they should be pointed out. Wayne, Dan, Lisa and the rest of the crew really do their job well. Lisa got some parts shipped out the same day and it was after lunch when I called. She even had to check with Dan on some special parts and still got it packed and sent. Wayne is a straight up guy and cares about his business and customer relations. Communication is excellent with them. Thanks guys for what you provided to the Mopar community.
Posted By: mccannix

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 12:27 PM

upThey've always been a great family to deal with
Posted By: pushbutton

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by fastmark
I think when our members go the extra mile to give excellent service to the Mopar community, they should be pointed out. Wayne, Dan, Lisa and the rest of the crew really do their job well. Lisa got some parts shipped out the same day and it was after lunch when I called. She even had to check with Dan on some special parts and still got it packed and sent. Wayne is a straight up guy and cares about his business and customer relations. Communication is excellent with them. Thanks guys for what you provided to the Mopar community.

So true.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 12:40 PM

Brewers is great I have used them several times. Lucky MoPar world has two great 4 speed vendors in Brewers and Passon, two of the best companies I have ever dealt with.
Posted By: topside

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 03:04 PM

Yup, Brewers has been great to deal with.
They've always been on their game.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 04:30 PM

If only they would brew their own beer... beer
Posted By: VCODE

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/05/21 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by mccannix
upThey've always been a great family to deal with

I second that for sure.
Posted By: TJP

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/06/21 12:45 AM

X 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. My first stop for 4 speed parts up
Posted By: vinnyd76

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/06/21 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by fastmark

Agree! Great customer service and all around friendly/knowledgeable staff.
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/06/21 11:36 AM

They are 100% class acts. I sold a bunch of spare parts to Dan a few months back and ended up shooting the breeze with him for a good hour and a half when I'm sure he had better things to do. Great people.
Posted By: vinnyd76

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/06/21 11:57 AM

Now I need to find a 4-speed Mopar. Lately, I've been spending a lot of money at their extended family's business (A&A Transmission), which is another great business to work with.
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/06/21 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by vinnyd76
Now I need to find a 4-speed Mopar. Lately, I've been spending a lot of money at their extended family's business (A&A Transmission), which is another great business to work with.

Everybody wants to be in the cool crowd drive

Gus beer
Posted By: roadntrack

Re: Brewers performance service - 10/07/21 02:47 PM

Bought a flywheel and clutch for 1971 Charger from them.
Good service!
© 2024 Moparts Forums