Moparts

A note to Moparts members and email servers

Posted By: moparts

A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/17/21 08:03 PM

Just an info note to all Moparts members

Since the server change over early this spring there are a lot of mail servers
that block ALL mail from Moparts , reason being that a spammer at one time
Had an IP address near the one that Moparts is on now , but not the same IP

Unfortunately, messages from [52.12.154.147] weren't sent.
Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
is on our block list (S3140).

Asking to get the Moparts IP unblocked has been useless

On mail server that does work with Moparts is Gmail

But then another problem with mail servers is if you use Gmail all
The mail to apple servers are blocked by apple shruggy

Problem email severs are :
icloud.com
me.com
bellsouth.net.
optonline.net
hotmail.com
wideopenwest.com
msn.com

Posted By: Stanton

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/17/21 11:00 PM

So why not change servers ?!?!?
Posted By: TJP

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/18/21 01:24 AM

Gotta love technology, especially when the boys get so tangled up in their own jockstraps they lose consciousness, but hey our millennials will straighten it all out as they get rid of they older guys that make too much $$$

last week during our 4 day power outage, I was finally able to get to a live person. She says well turn on your TV and look a the news to find out just how bad this storm was and why it's taking us so long to restore everyone's power.
I asked her how I was supposed to turn on my TV without power? Dead silence for a minute or so whistling stirthepot beer
Posted By: GODSCOUNTRY340

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/18/21 02:07 AM

Does this affect PM's sent on here? It seems no-one ever answers PM's I send to them.
Posted By: tommoparts

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/18/21 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by GODSCOUNTRY340
Does this affect PM's sent on here? It seems no-one ever answers PM's I send to them.

No that is all in the board software , you can see if the PM has been read
Posted By: Magnumguy

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/18/21 12:16 PM

Send me one, I'll reply ( if I get it wink )
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/18/21 12:48 PM

Is the problem with Moparts trying to send me an email of some kind? Reason I ask is I have a Bellsouth.net email. work

Originally Posted by TJP
Gotta love technology, especially when the boys get so tangled up in their own jockstraps they lose consciousness, but hey our millennials will straighten it all out as they get rid of they older guys that make too much $$$

last week during our 4 day power outage, I was finally able to get to a live person. She says well turn on your TV and look a the news to find out just how bad this storm was and why it's taking us so long to restore everyone's power.
I asked her how I was supposed to turn on my TV without power? Dead silence for a minute or so whistling stirthepot beer

laugh2 laugh2 laugh2 laugh2

Tim
Posted By: lilcuda

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/18/21 08:11 PM

Your IP is on a blacklist. You need to get it removed. Here is the results from MXToolbox.com. Looks like the WPBL is the one you need to address.

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a52.12.154.147&run=toolpage
Posted By: GODSCOUNTRY340

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/19/21 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Magnumguy

Send me one, I'll reply ( if I get it wink )

Sent you a PM yesterday, no reply yet.

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/19/21 02:49 PM

For the last couple of months i have been getting this notice at the top pf the pages. Don't know if it's related or my ad blocker ?

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/19/21 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by TJP
For the last couple of months i have been getting this notice at the top pf the pages. Don't know if it's related or my ad blocker ?

That would be my guess. Long shot it could be in your hosts file? Try it with another browser, my guess is Opera's ad blocker is what's killing it. Here's what you're missing:

Attached picture banner.html.jpg
Posted By: calmopar

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/19/21 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by lilcuda

Your IP is on a blacklist. You need to get it removed. Here is the results from MXToolbox.com. Looks like the WPBL is the one you need to address.

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a52.12.154.147&run=toolpage

Hopefully that is an un-shared IP address. If he is sharing it with some other people, their spamming is going to get the IP on a BL regardless of how clean Tom's emails are.

Re: A note to Moparts members and email servers - 07/20/21 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by 3hundred
Originally Posted by TJP

That would be my guess. Long shot it could be in your hosts file? Try it with another browser, my guess is Opera's ad blocker is what's killing it. Here's what you're missing:

You appear to be correct sir, as a different browser shows it just fine beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums