Moparts

Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale

Posted By: gygeneral

Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/26/21 03:48 PM

I need to have someone look at a car in Ft. Lauderdale. Now don't crucify me but its a Jaguar hammer. Would anyone know of a reputable inspection service.
Thanks
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/26/21 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by gygeneral
I need to have someone look at a car in Ft. Lauderdale. Now don't crucify me but its a Jaguar hammer. Would anyone know of a reputable inspection service.
Thanks
I could be wrong, but I had a company do one for me once years ago (don't recall which) and I got the feeling they just sub people out in whatever area needed. So might be hit and miss depending on particular person. I chose one that guaranteed a lot of pictures, but no test drive for this particular car, because that kept the cost down. But he emailed me excellent pictures of all the spots I requested, and gave me enough information to turn down purchasing the car. It was well worth the money I spent. This was probably 15 years ago now, and I think it was $150 without test drive.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/26/21 07:08 PM

It might be better to a get fellow nearby member here just to do if nothing a quick look, and if the deal is outwardly legit, hire a professional for better peace of mind?

Where in Ft Lauderdale, that was romping ground for over 50 years.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/26/21 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by jcc
It might be better to a get fellow nearby member here just to do if nothing a quick look, and if the deal is outwardly legit, hire a professional for better peace of mind?

Where in Ft Lauderdale, that was romping ground for over 50 years.
How can that be? You're only 29 years old
Posted By: jcc

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/27/21 05:24 AM

I hear that all the time, looks can be deceiving. eyes

OP, member "solar......" is I believe still in Ft Laud.
Posted By: solarguy

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/27/21 09:29 AM

I'm no Jag expert but I can lay my eyes on it it you need. No suggestion for a local inspection service.

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/27/21 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by solarguy
I'm no Jag expert but I can lay my eyes on it it you need. No suggestion for a local inspection service.

Thanks, I'll PM you if we can make a deal, its proving out to be more difficult than I tought
Posted By: RoadRunner

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/27/21 08:52 PM

If its an E-type, let me know. I can give some pointers on where to look. I owned one briefly and know the work that went into it.

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection in Ft. Lauderdale - 04/27/21 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRunner
If its an E-type, let me know. I can give some pointers on where to look. I owned one briefly and know the work that went into it.

Yep it is, Ok , I'm PM you if we can reach a deal, thanks
© 2024 Moparts Forums