Moparts

Hellcat flips truck

Posted By: 67vertman

Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 01:44 AM

Opps,

https://www.powernationtv.com/post/dodge-challenger-hellcat-driver-flips-pickup-truck-leaving-cars-and-coffee?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Challenger+Hellcat+Driver+Flips+Pickup+Leaving+Cars+%2526+Coffee

To much car for so little talent?

I bet his insurance is happy they caught it on video.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 02:00 AM

shake_head
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 02:18 AM

Kind of a weird wreck. The Hellcat didn't seem to be doing a big burnout or anything but then it just turned into the truck. He must have been spinning the tires but it is hard to see or hear. Maybe the boost caught him by surprise but that usually happens with turbo cars not blower cars. My guess is the driver didn't have much experience behind the wheel but who knows, maybe something snapped in the drivetrain at just the wrong time. Might have just been an issue with the crown in the road. The tire tracks show that the tires were spinning for about 100 ft but then when the car turned the driver didn't lift. Expensive education in how to do a burnout I guess.
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 02:45 AM

How embarrassing laugh2
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 02:48 AM

Watched it on the semi local antenna tv news, they jacked it for all.... no more cars and coffee in that area.

Driver had a mustang moment and the tracks show the tale, these new cars have crazy wheel spin when they let go due to the ratio.... broke traction and he lost it... slow mo and the rubber laid down and light tire smoke tell all. See it all the time.
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 02:55 AM

Not uncommon..... idiots all around.

Second one is really good.

Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 04:32 AM

He was definitely spinning the tires when it he hit the truck, you can see the black tire stripes on the pavement behind his car.

Too much horsepower with not enough driver ability. frown
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
He was definitely spinning the tires when it he hit the truck, you can see the black tire stripes on the pavement behind his car.

Too much horsepower with not enough driver ability. frown

nay NAY ... I say tsk

NOT the proper REAR TIRES !
Posted By: Grizzly

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 03:48 PM

Hilarious. I must have watched it 20 times and it gets better and better every time. laugh2

They should re-name the video "Water Buffalo Versus Turd".
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 04:19 PM

Dammit, some guy from CO was eager to buy a car of mine, I tried to contact him after I found out last weekend many winter hibernators have moved out of the storage building it was buried in the back of, and we can finally get my car out, but now he won’t respond to me. That must have been him in that Hellcat. Just my luck! bawling
Posted By: Neil

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/13/21 04:37 PM

Parking lot exits at C&C shows are high risk areas. We had a guy here a few years ago drive his car up the sidewalk and smash into some people. No thanks!
Posted By: TJP

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/14/21 01:02 AM

Watched iit a couple of times, couldn't figure out what the guy in the audio kept repeating ? Expensive lesson whistling down fan
Posted By: bee1971

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/14/21 04:15 PM

I miss the good ole days of Brice RD
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Hellcat flips truck - 04/14/21 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by 67vertman
Opps,

https://www.powernationtv.com/post/dodge-challenger-hellcat-driver-flips-pickup-truck-leaving-cars-and-coffee?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Challenger+Hellcat+Driver+Flips+Pickup+Leaving+Cars+%2526+Coffee

To much car for so little talent?

I bet his insurance is happy they caught it on video.

I'd bet the guy in the truck is happy to have the video too.
© 2024 Moparts Forums