Moparts

I want to recommend a movie

Posted By: Frank Cannon

I want to recommend a movie - 03/30/21 08:22 AM

Amazing film.
Probably the prettiest girl ever to set foot in Hollywwod, she retired at 24 so you don't see much of her but oh man what a beautiful young lady she was.

Attached picture ridepinkhorse.jpg
Posted By: solarguy

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/30/21 09:52 AM

Thanks for the tip. Found it online and will watch asap. I've turned into an old movie buff this past year and enjoying discovering new actors. Looking into Wanda Hendrix, whom I've never heard of, I discovered we share the same birthday.
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/30/21 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by solarguy
Thanks for the tip. Found it online and will watch asap. I've turned into an old movie buff this past year and enjoying discovering new actors. Looking into Wanda Hendrix, whom I've never heard of, I discovered we share the same birthday.

Check her out in Highway Dragnet, on youtube.

Posted By: John Brown

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/30/21 02:28 PM

I do a search something like this;

movie name ok.ru {hit enter button}

ok.ru is a safe Russian movie site, so you may find movies that are dubbed into different languages, or you may find them in their original language. They have lots of movies that aren't available on US movie sites. You don't need any membership, but it may be helpful if you want to see everything one of their regulars posts.

You can also do a similar search for actors, like this.

Wanda Hendrix ok.ru {hit enter button}

Up comes

https://ok.ru/video/3037412329984

which is the full Robert Montgomery/ Wanda Hendrix movie referenced above, Several others come up too.

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/31/21 01:33 PM

Thanks 300, I will check that out too. John Brown, that ok.ru site is where I've been finding all my old movies. Our parents were correct, they don't make 'em like they used to.
Posted By: jcc

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/31/21 04:48 PM

Thanks 300, I will check that out too. John Brown, that ok.ru site is where I've been finding all my old movies. Our parents were correct, they don't make 'em like they used to.

The girls, or the movies?
Posted By: BloFish

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/31/21 04:49 PM

iagree laugh2
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 03/31/21 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by jcc

Yes
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 04/01/21 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by jcc

Definitely both!!!!

Re: I want to recommend a movie - 04/01/21 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by jcc

Both for sure
© 2024 Moparts Forums