Moparts

General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power

Posted By: SRT6776

General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power - 02/21/21 03:33 PM

I guess Dodge bought the car for the hellcat drivetrain swap and Dave just bought it back

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLek_6ppc92/
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power - 02/21/21 03:54 PM

Just another junk "built" car. fart
Posted By: Neil

Re: General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power - 02/21/21 05:38 PM

Loved that episode where they ran the dirt course with it. Looked like way too much fun.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power - 02/21/21 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Neil
Loved that episode where they ran the dirt course with it. Looked like way too much fun.

So many people were PO'ed with the Hellcat swap and how he should have left the 440 in it, but now that he's putting it back to the way it was, just as many (if not more) are PO'ed about getting rid of the Hellcat engine. Gotta love the internet and its keyboard warriors........ rolleyes realcrazy

Me, I'm glad its going back. drive
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power - 02/21/21 06:28 PM

I wonder if giving the drivetrain back to Dodge was part of the deal, but I personally don't know why they'd want a used hellcat combo. If its his I expect it to end up in something else.
Posted By: Devil

Re: General Mayhem going back to motorhome 440 power - 02/21/21 08:34 PM

He bought the car complete, with engine and trans. He's going to put that in something else. Perhaps the Gremlin with a far more simplified wiring setup.

Not only is it getting a 440, it is getting the original 440 they pulled from the Motorhome for it.

I've been lucky enough to play around with the car a few times. Always fun.. except getting in and out.

[Linked Image]

We slightly bent the LCA.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Moparts Forums