Posted By: bigdad

Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 03:49 AM

makes my head hurt

Attached picture crazy.jpg
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by bigdad
makes my head hurt

Then throw California into the mix, and your head will truly explode! They make you pay for bags, cannot use straws, and no plastic drinking cups! Yet as your post shows, everything else come in plastic.
Posted By: 67SATisfaction

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 04:28 AM

Totally...

.. my special award goes to the Organic, Free-Range, Non-GMO, Sustainably Cultivated, Low-Carbon, Fair Trade products that come packaged in... PLASTIC.
Posted By: Roadcuda

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 12:05 PM

And you wonder why this country is so F@#%ed up!
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 01:46 PM

Yes, they recently banned plastic straws BUT not platic water bottles. Why ? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ talks !! As long as political lobbying is legal the planet is doomed.
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Roadcuda
I don't wonder Steve...just look at the morons running the joint.bunch of overpaid apes.
Posted By: Roadcuda

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/16/21 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by basketcase
I don't wonder Steve...just look at the morons running the joint.bunch of overpaid apes.

This is true Dave.
Posted By: ruderunner

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/17/21 12:40 AM

Yep. You can tell a real ohioan. We're damn close to west Virginia.

Course, basket is closer than me but I'm working on it.
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/17/21 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by 67vertman
Originally Posted by bigdad
makes my head hurt

Then throw California into the mix, and your head will truly explode! They make you pay for bags, cannot use straws, and no plastic drinking cups! Yet as your post shows, everything else come in plastic.

They make you pay for bags here too and only paper straws now.

Being California does everything wrapped in plastic have a warning sticker on it saying it's known to cause cancer? I forget what it was but I got something once that was made of wood. Unstained, no paint. Just some cut up piece of wood. And the package had the california label on it runaway
Posted By: Frank Cannon

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/17/21 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by basketcase

Insanity.
How can you be worth $20,000,000 when you are earning $170,000 yearly?
Maybe ole Mitch does sell cocaine.
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/17/21 01:59 PM

There are all kinds of contradictions due to some kind of regulation. I remember one night on Johnny Carson that he had a bottle of ketchup and was making a joke about the bottle stating it was sweetened with a natural artificial sweetener. Apparently the CEO called Johnny the next day and said that Federal regulations required that if anything other than sugar was used as a sweetener, it had to be labelled as artificial. They used honey. A natural "artificial" sweetener. You can't make this stuff up.
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: Things that make you wonder - 02/18/21 05:20 AM

One of the big current advertising pushes is to refer to plastic products as plant based products.

Plastic is plastic if you make it from oil, corn or whatever material you can. But the morons who can't think for themselves will fall for it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums