Moparts

MOPAR Performance

Posted By: bacaruda

MOPAR Performance - 02/15/21 10:25 PM

Are they gone? All I find is limited items for later model stuff.
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/15/21 10:29 PM

They pretty much stopped making parts for anything made before 2006. New Hemi and Jeeps is all they care about now days.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/15/21 10:36 PM

Yes, all the emphasis is on late models and even then there is not much to crow about.
As far as older vehicle support goes, that's pretty much gone although Mopar is making a profit from licensing whatever they can.

You'll find what little remains of the MP product line for older vehicles better represented with jegs/summit/mancini than you will any of the corporate sites.
Posted By: bacaruda

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/15/21 11:01 PM

Thanks I was thinking about SS springs and Mancinni seems to have some stuff.

And I guess anything else I might want MOPAR I should try and scarf it up before all gone.
Posted By: mopeman

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/16/21 03:17 AM

Pretty sad...I used to buy a ton of stuff from them.
Posted By: bobby66

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/16/21 01:18 PM

I think that ship has sailed. twocents
Posted By: GY3

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/16/21 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by bacaruda
Thanks I was thinking about SS springs and Mancinni seems to have some stuff.

And I guess anything else I might want MOPAR I should try and scarf it up before all gone.

Find an alternative to the SS springs. The current ones are made in Mexico garbage that lose their arch after just a year or so.

Pretty much everything MP was selling was someone else's product they just re-labeled, re-packaged and added on 30% to the price!
Posted By: VS29H0B

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/16/21 05:14 PM

Try ESPO (Springs and Things) in PA. Excellent service and good product for a very reasonable cost.
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: MOPAR Performance - 02/17/21 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by bobby66
I think that ship has sailed. twocents

Didn't that ship sail over 20 years ago? I remember looking through the huge mopar catalog at a dealership and the parts guy flat out told me just because its in there, doesn't mean it'll actually show up lol
© 2024 Moparts Forums