Moparts

No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX??

Posted By: SattyNoCar

No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 01:48 AM

Are you guys slacking or just figuring the idiot has gotten enough attention? (hopefully this isn't a repost.... blush )

Must be nice to be able to drop almost 100K on a truck just to destroy it. The truck actually held up better than expected. Kinda surprised the airbags didn't go off........

guy-jumps-his-ram-trx

shake_head

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 01:53 AM

Truck took that well!
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 02:00 AM

Rich guy, just a truck.... his money. Great vids. Title is misleading, truck was not destroyed, just beat to heck.

Thanks for posting this. Now others can decide if the truck is tough enough for them.

Posted By: moparmike1

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 02:11 AM

The guy thinks he's cool.

When he's standing there, after the jump, talking to the camera and his glasses are twisted. Ok, good job.

Mike.
Posted By: poorboy

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 03:52 AM

How long will it be before he puts it up for sale? Low mileage, never abused... The dude is a frickin idiot.
Posted By: Sniper

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:02 AM

The guy chatters worse than a gaggle of teenaged girls and having raised three of them I know of what I speak.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:06 AM

He's following in the footsteps of another youtuber that destroys trucks for views. ($$$$) In his last video, he hacks the body to fit 40" tires without a lift kit.

Yeah, he may be making bank off of this, but it's still stupid. rolleyes

And I think he got his bell rung more than he realizes on that landing.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by poorboy
How long will it be before he puts it up for sale? Low mileage, never abused... The dude is a frickin idiot.

I saw in the comments people asking what the VIN is so they don't buy it by mistake............
Posted By: bee1971

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:07 AM

Where the bigger idiots

Because every time we talk about or click on one of his videos on YouTube , his pockets keep getting deeper and deeper
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 05:29 AM

The box is tweeked. You can see a big gap between the left tail light an d the box side.
Posted By: 6bblgt

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 06:12 AM

he is living the American Dream ..... his way!
Posted By: That AMC Guy

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 08:57 AM

I can think of many better, more constructive ways to spend $93,000 American dollars.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Hemi_Joel
The box is tweeked. You can see a big gap between the left tail light an d the box side.

Frame is trashed. Cab and bed mounts undoubtedly damaged as well.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by bee1971
Where the bigger idiots

Because every time we talk about or click on one of his videos on YouTube , his pockets keep getting deeper and deeper

Unfortunately, yes. frown
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 01:23 PM

These "assets" are tax write offs for big youtubers...million subscribers plus a million hits means he better spend it before the tax man gets it.
Posted By: wingman

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 01:45 PM

What a waste
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 02:00 PM

i like it better without them. up
Posted By: Grizzly

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper
The guy chatters worse than a gaggle of teenaged girls and having raised three of them I know of what I speak.

Yep: "DUDE!!!! I broke my windshield!!!" Points to the back window.

I could have really handled it if one of those dumbbells went through the back window and knocked some sense into this Useless Doosh.
Posted By: A12

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by not_a_charger

Frame is trashed. Cab and bed mounts undoubtedly damaged as well.

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder if this will show up on the vehicle's Carfax history............I'm thinking not

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:08 PM

Not unless he files an insurance claim or otherwise does something that provides his data to a source that CARFAX uses.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:35 PM

I tried skipping ahead to see actual jump but I guess I missed it and it's not worth watching this loser just to see the jump.
Posted By: BSharp

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 04:53 PM

'84 Dodge truck commercial
Posted By: 10secGTX

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73
Originally Posted by bee1971
Where the bigger idiots

Unfortunately, yes. frown
No Views No Money ... not gonna feed this fool

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by BSharp

lol, they both get the "Dodge Lean" after being dropped. Especially the Ramcharger. laugh2
Posted By: theraif

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 06:50 PM

i guess there ia new vid showing the damage , and i saw Bilstein wants the damper/shocks off it to look at them
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 07:24 PM

Those were great '84 commercials. Those trucks look great recovering from the drop.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 07:50 PM

Yep, not interested

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 07:57 PM

But ya all have watched movies all your lives of fools crashing every make and mod on the big screen. And paid to see some of them, this is free carnage. confused

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by theraif
i guess there ia new vid showing the damage , and i saw Bilstein wants the damper/shocks off it to look at them

It isn't the shocks that need to be looked at, it's the Nut behind the wheel.
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/20/21 10:12 PM

This guy is a legend in his own mind. Stupid people tricks...............
Posted By: grancuda

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/21/21 04:41 AM

Here is where we are now.

https://youtu.be/zbNJUJY8BLw

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/21/21 08:21 PM

The guy has 1.1 million subscribers, and 305 MILLION views! That creates some serious revenue.
If he wrecked a $400 beater, he wouldn't get a million views.
I'm not worried about the truck. It a late model, easily replaceable. The cost of the damage is the price of doing business. This is like a movie where they wreck valuable stuff and get paid. Like him or hate him, the guy is making money doing it his way, without working for a boss.
Posted By: wingman

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/21/21 08:29 PM

Like him or hate him, the guy is making money doing it his way, without working for a boss.

Everybody has a boss.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
Posted By: stumpy

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/21/21 08:45 PM

He can't be doing too bad considering the split window Vette in his garage.
Posted By: 73MagDuster

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/21/21 09:06 PM

Or the $400k+ he just dropped on a new Lambo Aventador. He had a last gen Viper that he just gave away....... He lives near us and I hear he actually is a pretty nice guy.
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/21/21 11:58 PM

Well the question is, is he doing it for the $$, or the "fame" & attention he's getting from the stunt, or is he just a wealthy idiot? Or all of the above? Maybe he's just THAT cool!

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/14/21 02:43 AM

Could it be????

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2021-ram-1500-trx-3/
Posted By: 2boltmain

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/14/21 01:59 PM

Nowadays when a video comes about of something funny cute stupid and even criminal you will find someone involved with their own youtube channel. This guy probably has one and if its a successful channel he can afford to sacrifice a truck to make a profit.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/14/21 09:28 PM

That was a hell of a jump. I'd like to see what a Ford Raptor looks like after that, or that Chevy with a 2" lift, Goodyear Duratrack tires, Rancho shocks and an integrated dual exhaust. laugh2
Posted By: 6bblgt

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/14/21 11:08 PM

I wonder if this TRX was some sort of Chrysler "mule" vehicle that doesn't have a production VIN and legally can't be put on the streets

similar to the HELLCAT Challengers "given" to ROADKILL and/or GYC for promotional purposes & eventually cut up for parts work
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/14/21 11:20 PM

So I watched a couple of his vids and warmed up to him... Yea not happy (jealous) that he can beat on (wreck) those high end cars but he's paying for it with money earned. Mostly once I accepted he's a 20 something...it was just entertainment. its the new world order.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/14/21 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
That was a hell of a jump. I'd like to see what a Ford Raptor looks like after that, or that Chevy with a 2" lift, Goodyear Duratrack tires, Rancho shocks and an integrated dual exhaust. laugh2

He jumped one of those too. The TRX went a LOT further (and higher). shock

Posted By: gts340swinger

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 01:49 AM

You guys sound like grumpy old men. So what if the guy bought the baddest new truck on the market and jumped it. Everyone wants to. If he makes money off of it, especially enough to live on, he's doing better than 99% of the rest of you who have to do regular guy things for a living. One of my dreams has been to buy a pair of Corvettes new and throw the keys to one of my friends, and drive them straight off the lot and into a corn field. Most of you should go have an extra fiber drink.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 02:34 AM

gts340swinger: thumbs

It's not like the guy is out selling crack.
Posted By: cudatom

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by gts340swinger
You guys sound like grumpy old men. So what if the guy bought the baddest new truck on the market and jumped it. Everyone wants to. If he makes money off of it, especially enough to live on, he's doing better than 99% of the rest of you who have to do regular guy things for a living. One of my dreams has been to buy a pair of Corvettes new and throw the keys to one of my friends, and drive them straight off the lot and into a corn field. Most of you should go have an extra fiber drink.

Bingo winner, winner and I'm a grumpy old man. Thought the video and jump was fun. Not my money so I don't care what he does. He could have burnt it to the ground and it wouldn't matter.
Posted By: 2boltmain

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by gts340swinger

If I had the money Id buy the rarest 427 Corvette and put a Toyota Tundra V8 in it and go to all the Chevy shows. Id also buy the rarest most valuable Harley Davidson and put a Honda SOHC CB750 engine in it and go to all the Hemorrhoid Heritage Beer Belly Geezer Glide meet ups. With my bandanna on my head of course.

Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 04:19 PM

I emailed the video of the other youtuber driving around the Hellcat with the buggy wheels on it to some of my car buddies, and one of them got all offended and said he'd like to smack the kid across the face.
I thought it was funny and harmless fun, but I used to enjoy the heck out of watching the Jackass TV show and movies too, so maybe it's a matter of what kind of sense of humor you have. I've always enjoyed immature pranks and stunts slapstick humor and the like, and never seem to outgrow them, but that's just me!
These YouTubers who have tons of subscribers and viewers make a bunch of money so if wrecking an expensive new vehicle to produce one of their videos is what it takes, I don't see how it's much different than a nice car getting wrecked in an action adventure movie? If a new Fast and Furious movie came out and a TRX got trashed in the movie would everyone be upset?
I just hope the kid knew what he was doing as that stunt could have gone wrong big time, if the truck had flipped when landing, or hit hard enough to compression fracture his back.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 04:50 PM

I just hope the kid knew what he was doing as that stunt could have gone wrong big time, if the truck had flipped when landing, or hit hard enough to compression fracture his back.

He put wheels in the bed for ballast. One of them came forward and blew out the back window.

I think he may have gotten a little cocky with the TRX since he had the Raptor flight under his belt. No helmet or anything unlike when he jumped the Raptor. He HAD to have been sore the next day as the landing snapped the hat mounted gopro off his head. shock

These guys get addicted to the payout. While it may piss us off they wrecked something new and expensive to make a buck, how many Hellcats have been destroyed on public roads from drunk drivers or people that simply didn't have the skill set to drive one?

I saw somewhere that WD actually wrecked the Challenger just driving it, before he had a chance to destroy it. (got a call his Dad was in the hospital or something, took off blazing, slid off a curve?)

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/15/21 05:17 PM

I didn’t hear anything about Whistlindiesel wrecking the Hellcat, but I did see that he hurt himself with another stunt where a 50 caliber bullet ricocheted and hit him in the head. I heard someone say that YouTube deplatformed him after that but I haven’t seen any confirmation of this, but if true it sucks to be him as he was getting $20K plus per month from his channel!

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 02/22/21 07:41 PM

I see that someone paid $62,000 for the wrecked remains of the TRX.
Posted By: grancuda

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/19/21 01:03 AM

Hope he got plenty of revenue coming in, those felony’s are going to be pricey.

https://jalopnik.com/youtuber-films...xMNSo8MtEfjxgh9NMvXkezUguWHC2a6B1YNV_D8s
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/19/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by grancuda
Hope he got plenty of revenue coming in, those felony’s are going to be pricey.

https://jalopnik.com/youtuber-films...xMNSo8MtEfjxgh9NMvXkezUguWHC2a6B1YNV_D8s

Thanks for the update. Yeah, I live on a pristine river in the cascades, and that kinda crap gets your vehicle confiscated and tens of thousands in fines.
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/19/21 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mastershake340

I don't know, but all the cars I have seen sent to Copart were insurance related.
If he declared it on his insurance I would think that is a felony or at least in violation of the terms on their policy.

Is there another way to get something sold on Copart or am I missing something?
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/19/21 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by IMGTX
Originally Posted by Mastershake340

I don't know, but all the cars I have seen sent to Copart were insurance related.
If he declared it on his insurance I would think that is a felony or at least in violation of the terms on their policy.

Is there another way to get something sold on Copart or am I missing something?

Insurance covers stupidity, I don't think that's a felony but I don't know.

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/19/21 11:49 AM

Not all cars being sold at Coparts are insurance totals.
Posted By: theraif

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/19/21 05:56 PM

he fubar the snot out of that challenger
Posted By: mgoblue9798

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 03/21/21 05:37 PM

An individual can arrange for Copart to sell their vehicle. Doesn't have to be insurance related.
Posted By: Mr T2U

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/25/21 10:53 PM

sorry about reviving a old thread.
UPDATE

jumper ordered to pay $53,000 in fines.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...rdered-to-pay-53-000-in-fines/ar-AANK6CW

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/25/21 10:57 PM

laugh2
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/25/21 11:39 PM

I saw absolutely no monetary damages done to the creek or terrain, but the fine seems reasonable for someone whose IQ begins with a decimal point. What a financially blessed MAROON...

Can you really make that kind of money on youtube being an idiot?

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 12:03 AM

Had me befuddled for a moment.

Urban Dictionary: maroon
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=maroon

Jul 30, 2004 · Might have been derived from moron: adding an extra letter "o" to moron meaning double-moron, thus a maroon. Usually preceded by the words "what a"... He thought he was eating chocolate ice cream but it was vanilla with chocolate syrup--what a maroon!

Originally Posted by 3hundred
I saw absolutely no monetary damages done to the creek or terrain, but the fine seems reasonable for someone whose IQ begins with a decimal point. What a financially blessed MAROON...

Can you really make that kind of money on youtube being an idiot?

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 01:04 AM

I guess 'tater never watched bugs bunny cartoons.......

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 01:11 AM

I always thought they were sneaking by the censors with the maroon ruse?

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 02:15 AM

I was gonna, well I did post about the spelling and the IQ statement just to be a dick, then I hit google for moron vs moroon and BAM, got slapped by the urban dictionary.

Thank god for that delete button. grin

Originally Posted by 3hundred
I always thought they were sneaking by the censors with the maroon ruse?
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 02:16 AM

You thought that was bad?? Never look up a guy named "whistin diesel" on youtube lol

He even had a general lee clone but somehow it managed to escape his destruction
Posted By: DrCharles

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 02:04 PM

whistling

Attached picture morans.jpg
Posted By: moparx

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 08/26/21 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

I guess 'tater never watched bugs bunny cartoons.......

one of the "staples" of my childhood, the other two being the Three Stooges, and Our Gang. biggrin
beer

Re: No posts about the idiot jumping a new Ram TRX?? - 01/05/22 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by SRT6776
You thought that was bad?? Never look up a guy named "whistin diesel" on youtube lol

He even had a general lee clone but somehow it managed to escape his destruction

I guess youtube pays REAL well. Somebody stole his dad's skid steer (I have no idea what they're worth) and he's offering a $300,000 reward. Check this video where he runs down a neighbor who's a petty thief that stole ~ $1,400 worth of ~ 20 items from him. Good job tracking down the thief.

Update:

© 2024 Moparts Forums