Moparts

Leslie West gone at 75

Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Leslie West gone at 75 - 12/25/20 02:20 PM

We lost another iconic guitar slinger musik That opening riff from Mississippi Queen always makes me reach for the volume knob and crank it up. I also loved the classic "headphone" song Nantucket Sleighride when sitting back in an altered state of mind grin
Farwell Leslie angel You gave us some cool one of a kind music.

Gus beer
Posted By: forphorty

Re: Leslie West gone at 75 - 12/25/20 08:43 PM

First time I ever heard the song Mississippi Queen as a kid was in Vanishing Point. Good stuff.
Posted By: stumpy

Re: Leslie West gone at 75 - 12/25/20 08:50 PM

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread.../another-great-one-gone.html#Post2864063
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Leslie West gone at 75 - 12/25/20 10:51 PM

Yeah those vague post titles are really stupid rolleyes These people are the same ones that dance around bad news instead of just spitting out the facts. Why make you open the thread to see the post shruggy

Gus beer
Posted By: unknown

Re: Leslie West gone at 75 - 12/26/20 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy

Yeah those vague post titles are really stupid rolleyes These people are the same ones that dance around bad news instead of just spitting out the facts. Why make you open the thread to see the post shruggy

Gus beer
Sorry i hurt your feelings,, another Moparts member that's easily offended.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Leslie West gone at 75 - 12/27/20 06:56 AM

I haven't seen of him in decades, but based on his outward appearance, etc. decades back, I'm shocked he made it to 75.

And yes, "Mississippi Queen" will never be forgotten.

RIP. angel
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Leslie West gone at 75 - 01/01/21 04:11 PM

Last time I saw him, he was getting married to a young woman on the stage. That was about 10 years ago. Hope he enjoyed life🙏
© 2024 Moparts Forums