Moparts

Any interest in Secret Santa ?

Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 11/29/20 02:45 AM

Are we just going to skip it this year?

Gus beer
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 11/29/20 03:02 AM

Did it a few times, usually spent $125 and got $15 worth of dinky cars and a Christmas ornament in return. It was great 10 or so years ago though when you'd actually get a good gift in return. Raise the spend from $25 to $85 and let the members that enjoy it have at it, even if its only 10-15
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 11/29/20 04:40 AM

I will play...
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 11/29/20 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ramrod39
I will play...

Doing SS on another site

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 11/29/20 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by dart4forte
Originally Posted by Ramrod39
I will play...

Doing SS on another site

Where?
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 11/30/20 04:28 AM

FABO
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 12/02/20 01:02 AM

Too late for that one and I don't have 25 posts over there shruggy

Gus beer

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 12/03/20 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy
Too late for that one and I don't have 25 posts over there shruggy

Gus beer

Yeah. Looks Like no Moparts SS this year. 2020 just keeps on sucking...
Posted By: KGorney

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 12/10/20 12:56 PM

Attached picture EZxZy9-XsAckbWS.jpg
Posted By: hp383

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 12/11/20 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by SRT6776
Did it a few times, usually spent $125 and got $15 worth of dinky cars and a Christmas ornament in return. It was great 10 or so years ago though when you'd actually get a good gift in return. Raise the spend from $25 to $85 and let the members that enjoy it have at it, even if its only 10-15

It has always been said to not expect a gift over the set limit. If you want to spend more, you are welcome to. But don't be upset if you don't get something extravagant in return.

There are years I spent a good deal over the limit and other years where due to job downsizing, a big wreck, etc. I wasn't able to spend over the limit.

I have gotten both extravagant and not over the years. Some gifts were handmade, and those are often the ones I liked best. Some times I would get a typical gift, and one year in particular... I got some funny gag gifts.

It is supposed to just be about the fun.
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 12/12/20 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by hp383

It has always been said to not expect a gift over the set limit. If you want to spend more, you are welcome to. But don't be upset if you don't get something extravagant in return.

There are years I spent a good deal over the limit and other years where due to job downsizing, a big wreck, etc. I wasn't able to spend over the limit.

I have gotten both extravagant and not over the years. Some gifts were handmade, and those are often the ones I liked best. Some times I would get a typical gift, and one year in particular... I got some funny gag gifts.

But who ended up with the granny panties?

Re: Any interest in Secret Santa ? - 12/12/20 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by dart4forte
Originally Posted by hp383

But who ended up with the granny panties?

A lot of panties moved around one year and then some of them went around again later. That was big fun. I still have a list of panty recruit members. Most of them are no longer on the site. frown
© 2024 Moparts Forums