Moparts

Ultimate MOPAR Hoard

Posted By: theraif

Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/28/20 05:52 AM

nice look in franks stuff
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/28/20 07:24 PM

Thank you for posting this. I appreciate it!
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/29/20 03:35 PM

Got me beat!! shock
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/29/20 05:25 PM

"big block or slant six, save it, save it all". Amen brother.

Not to mention it looks like he tagged almost everything, and as a novice, that makes a huge difference for me going through swap meets looking for discreet items.
Posted By: Neil

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/29/20 07:09 PM

Nice video.

Got mixed feelings about hoarders as there are several around here that have collectively taken many mopar cars and parts out of circulation. It's great that they save stuff from being smashed, but not so great when they keep stuff they know they'll never use, and still refuse to sell it.
Posted By: theraif

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/29/20 07:37 PM

i saw the 73 fury i was go look at that
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/30/20 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Neil
Nice video.

Got mixed feelings about hoarders as there are several around here that have collectively taken many mopar cars and parts out of circulation. It's great that they save stuff from being smashed, but not so great when they keep stuff they know they'll never use, and still refuse to sell it.

Yeah, If they are willing to sell at reasonable prices, they are in essence a caretaker of the stuff until it finds a new home. The worst are the guys with the car sitting out in the elements forever. The dude can be 84 years old, paralyzed and needs a feeding tube and will still say he want to restore it some day.
Uhhh...Yeah.
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/30/20 02:30 AM

Hope the parts get used & not sold for scrap one day...
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/30/20 02:06 PM

There will be a hell of an estate sale cause those parts aren't going anywhere. Nice enough guy but the only reason these parts are still there is his mental block on reality of what they are worth.
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/30/20 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by 1972CudaV21
Hope the parts get used & not sold for scrap one day...

My experience with a similar sized collection of cars and parts was that the guy had that much stuff because his prices were so ridiculously high nothing ever sold. That was 20 years ago and the guy still has the same hoard.
Posted By: 2boltmain

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/30/20 02:38 PM

It began years ago maybe decades ago that the people interested in fixing up old mopars declined. Guys aging out with no new young blood interested in taking up the hobby. This Mopar hoarder Im sure is a nice guy- but when I see this collection stuff I shake my head and say what a shame. How many decent offers these guys have turned away (And offensive offers too) and soon all this stuff will end up at the scrapper.
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 11/30/20 02:56 PM

His parts look very well organized and he did mention in the video several times taking stuff to the Nats to sell, also he mentioned at one point cleaning parts up so they will sell on eBay, so it isn’t like this hoard is all going to sit there untouched until he dies.
Does anyone know Frank, if he’s been around so long and vends I would think he’d be well known? Plates on many cars were from Georgia so I assume that’s where he’s from.
Posted By: MonGoo$e

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 12/01/20 02:08 AM

Hoarders are fine if they are reasonable and take care of things, this guy seems alright. I'm only like a 10% hoarder, If I had the means to collect that much I'd be pretty organized too. Never works out though.
Posted By: rocksmopar

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 12/01/20 02:26 PM

I agree.. He needs to sell before its too late and all of those valuable parts are scrapped. I'm sure there is a buyer out there for almost every part in his inventory..
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Ultimate MOPAR Hoard - 12/01/20 03:08 PM

most definatly an A Body guy. Looks very well organized, tags, grass cut around the cars. I'd love that '69? Stepside near the end.
© 2024 Moparts Forums