Moparts

really blow pops

Posted By: theraif

really blow pops - 10/16/20 07:12 PM

guess it better than dum dums grin

Attached picture favorite-halloween-candy-map.png
Posted By: wingman

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 07:33 PM

Need to kick New Hampshire out of the union. Those Circus peanuts are NASTY!
Posted By: BSharp

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 07:52 PM

Looks like I should move to my own private Idaho.
Posted By: 56_Royal_Lancer

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 07:57 PM

Blow Pops...maybe they misunderstood the question.
Airheads in Florida. Go figure.
Posted By: John Brown

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 08:00 PM

Not moving, but I could go for the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups , Heath Bars or Crunch Bars. Ok ok, throw in some Paydays too.
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 10:46 PM

Starbursts - watch your fillings and crowns!! Happy to represent with crunch bars although I prefer RPBCs and Smarties laugh
Posted By: Hugh Jorgan

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 11:04 PM

I figured down here in Tejas, it would be beans.

Re: really blow pops - 10/16/20 11:25 PM

what's up with Maine - who eats a lot of those? work
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 12:27 AM

This was a bad thread to open. The wife has the halloween candy in boxes beside where I sit at the computer and I noticed about 10 min ago that she had got into one box and now this thread
and I see the kitkat playing heavy and so......in the box I go and dig out a few kitkat. Shame, Shame, Shame on me. (And to the OP)

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Superfreak
This was a bad thread to open. The wife has the halloween candy in boxes beside where I sit at the computer and I noticed about 10 min ago that she had got into one box and now this thread
and I see the kitkat playing heavy and so......in the box I go and dig out a few kitkat. Shame, Shame, Shame on me. (And to the OP)

Hey - break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar please drool
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by DirectSubjection
Starbursts - watch your fillings and crowns!! Happy to represent with crunch bars although I prefer RPBCs and Smarties laugh

Yep, lost a crown last year chewing a Starburst, as close to wax as you can get, probably worse than candy corn... runaway

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Originally Posted by DirectSubjection

Yep, lost a crown last year chewing a Starburst, as close to wax as you can get, probably worse than candy corn... runaway

Salt water taffy - a Jersey staple and delicious - is even worse lol. Put the starburts in the sun for a tiny bit - much easier. Forget the ones you left in your car overnight in the winter haha
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 11:24 AM

Tootsie Rolls? I guess you can chew on them without teeth. laugh2
Posted By: rdrnr6970

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 05:44 PM

My wife picked me up starbursts cant wait to eat em!lol!
Posted By: Neil

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 06:40 PM

I agree with the Milk Duds Used to get those a lot. They are ok, but a Snickers or Twix was better.
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 07:14 PM

I can't help but wonder what methodology was used to determine state by state favorites. shruggy
Posted By: 360view

Re: really blow pops - 10/17/20 07:38 PM

No Peanut M&M’s ?

We are doomed!
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: really blow pops - 10/18/20 03:58 AM

No love for those horrible caramel things in the halloween wrappers? Dumb question LOL. Hershey kisses not much better.
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: really blow pops - 10/18/20 09:28 AM

I think someone put random candy names on each state. laugh2

I don't know anyone in Missouri that wants Nerds candy, they just want just chocolate.
Posted By: Ronnman

Re: really blow pops - 10/18/20 01:50 PM

I suspect some sort of BS from the candy manufacturers. 2 years ago Louisiana was listed as candy corn, which I thought suspicious then. I seriously doubt that the collective people of the state has changed their candy preference that abruptly.
Ron
Posted By: IMGTX

Re: really blow pops - 10/19/20 07:15 PM

I thought about buying Halloween candy at Aldi but couldn't hand out Skattles, 4 Musketeers, and KittyKats to the kids without feeling cheap. LOL
© 2024 Moparts Forums