Moparts

Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi

Posted By: rdrnr6970

Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 04:35 PM

My wife hadnt seen alot of scary movies,but she agreed to watch..... I know what you did last summer,the 1st and second movies.She loved em,anybody watching scary,horror movies?
Posted By: 6PAX

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 05:32 PM

I like anything and everything about ghosts/haunted houses, including documentaries. Just watched the Ed & Lorraine Warren Devil's Road program that was on Travel Channel. Never have been a fan of slasher flicks.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 05:43 PM

It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Christine
Practical Magic
Bewitched series.

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 06:11 PM

Yeah we saw the Warrens Devils road on travel too it was pretty good!Theres alot of good haunted shows coming to Travel channel in October.There calling it ....GHOSTOBER!!..There will be live ghost hunts in Salem were the witch trials were held years ago..Destination Fear..is back And the Osbornes go ghost hunting..and alot more..cant wait!
Posted By: theraif

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 06:48 PM

Posted By: Ron_M

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 06:52 PM

Phantasm! The black Cuda(s)!
Posted By: 6PAX

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Yeah we saw the Warrens Devils road on travel too it was pretty good!Theres alot of good haunted shows coming to Travel channel in October.There calling it ....GHOSTOBER!!..There will be live ghost hunts in Salem were the witch trials were held years ago..Destination Fear..is back And the Osbornes go ghost hunting..and alot more..cant wait!

I agree! By the way, speaking of the Warrens, I thought The Conjuring was a good flick.
Posted By: 5carguy

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/23/20 08:39 PM

I watched the Bloob the other night laugh2

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/24/20 12:16 AM

Scooby Marathon.

Attached picture DB335181-4D39-4B1C-B1CC-05AF612D6912.jpeg

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/24/20 12:18 AM

Some Munsters too

Attached picture 87A3B41E-6A24-450F-A998-A26E8D2759AA.jpeg
Posted By: poorboy

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/24/20 12:50 AM

I watch the nightly news if I want to be really scared! These real life people take the warped minds that made all those scary movies from the past look like amateurs. Gene
Posted By: moparjim79

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/24/20 10:50 PM

Members in central PA- The Point drive in near danville pa is showing texas chainsaw massacre and night train to terror this weekend
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/25/20 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by 5carguy
I watched the Bloob the other night laugh2

Bloobs scare the heck out of me! runaway laugh2

I like both versions very much

Re: Now that its fall what halloween/scary movies are you watchi - 09/25/20 02:17 PM

Yup the conjuring was great!We watched it a little while ago my wife thought it was great too!Weve seen The Blob,the Original House on Haunted Hill with Vincent Price too.
© 2024 Moparts Forums