why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/27/20 06:19 PM

wink grin grin
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/27/20 07:23 PM

That's awesome.
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/27/20 08:34 PM

That's great. up Kudos to him for being such a good sport about it. wave
My daughter & SILs neighbor actually came over and asked that my SIL and grandson stop turning around in the end of his driveway while riding bikes as it set off an alarm and activated his camera. Now we're talking 2-3' max, not riding halfway to his door. rolleyes I started to ask him had he considered moving his sensor away from the sidewalk seam or was he up to something that he needed all the advance notice he could get. work

Tim
Posted By: FM3AAR

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/27/20 10:32 PM

That was cool. thumbs
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/27/20 11:51 PM

That was great. Love it! up
Posted By: moparjim79

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 12:54 AM

Going to be honest, I thought the dude was going to do something really mean and $hitty to that kid and make a scene with the parents, was so glad he did what he did instead.

Now waiting on members to pose the argument " what if they got hurt? Then sued?! Not so cute now huh?"
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 03:07 AM

I wasn't expecting the chalk track that was pretty cool.

It also shows the difference in modern parenting. When I was a kid no-ones parents would have let them bike around a strangers driveway like that.
Posted By: 56_Royal_Lancer

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 01:24 PM

Seems like the sort of guy I'd like to be friends with
Posted By: jcc

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by moparjim79
Going to be honest, I thought the dude was going to do something really mean and $hitty to that kid and make a scene with the parents, was so glad he did what he did instead.

Now waiting on members to pose the argument " what if they got hurt? Then sued?! Not so cute now huh?"

So are you upset somebody might ask the question or upset you don't have answer?

Here's the answer, that's why we have a system with juries, made up of his peers.

Based on the responses posted here so far, I think the plaintiff would be told to pack sand, which I would favor. beer

Posted By: Cometstorm

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 05:43 PM

I had this issues some years back. Group of kids from a nearby house kept doing the same thing on our driveway.

Scratched up our older car somewhat (never actually saw it, but I know....we're on a pretty deserted court).

Anyway, I just sucked it up so as to not create a neighbor issue. Still dissed me off.

Car now gone, kids too.... I try not to sweat the smaller stuff.

Kudo's to this guy tho! Great neighbor to have! up
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by jcc

So are you upset somebody might ask the question or upset you don't have answer?

Here's the answer, that's why we have a system with juries, made up of his peers.

Based on the responses posted here so far, I think the plaintiff would be told to pack sand, which I would favor. beer

JCC, you never disappoint. Always making a mountain out of a mole-hill. Stop thinking so hard.

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/28/20 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by jcc

I'm not upset at all. Sounds like you got a little steam up your skirt though.
Posted By: jcc

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/30/20 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by jcc

Somebody suggests they are waiting for a response, they get in response a question and an answer, and the responder somehow "sounds" "steamed"? work
Bad guess, in my case, "steamed" would likely be rather obvious, and rare.
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/30/20 03:55 AM

In this day and age if the kids were in my driveway horsing around id be ecstatic that, that was the extent of it.

Id probably take out some fire crackers and a lighter and ask if they wanted to have some real fun splitting apples in half or such.

I get more upset over the Mexicans fighting Roosters ripping up my lawn.

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/30/20 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by jcc

Somebody suggests they are waiting for a response, they get in response a question and an answer, and the responder somehow "sounds" "steamed"? work
Bad guess, in my case, "steamed" would likely be rather obvious, and rare.

Wrong again. I did not suggest anything, or anyone to do anything. I simply made a statement. And the responses from that statement with the exception of one, I was pleasantly surprised with. Thats all.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/30/20 05:58 PM

So not looking forward to Winter 2020.................................................................... rolleyes
Posted By: MarkZ

Re: why not 2020. kids messing up your drive way - 08/30/20 06:12 PM

I saw that video a few days ago. Popped up in my feed. Stuff like this gives me hope for humanity.
© 2024 Moparts Forums