Moparts

Anyone been to Yellowstone ,Cody area recently

Posted By: 420SIX

Anyone been to Yellowstone ,Cody area recently - 08/17/20 02:04 AM

Doing a camping trip next week to Mt. Rushmore,Cody Wy>......then Yellowstone,- Grant Tetons.
Anyone back from Sturgis and did the parks ? I know all park offices closed but parks are open

Was it crowded now that kids are back in school, restaurants open ? Just a general update on the area during these uncertain times ?
Posted By: jcc

Re: Anyone been to Yellowstone ,Cody area recently - 08/17/20 04:11 AM

Nothing recent to report, been a few times to your destinations, however if not the first, have you considered Glacier NP? I consider it in the top three most Scenic NP's ( Arches, Yosemite). Besides, the Tetons ain't going no where, Old Faithful will continue, Mt Rushmore maybe getting a face lift, but Glacier will soon be "Glacial Less". eek
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Anyone been to Yellowstone ,Cody area recently - 08/19/20 09:35 PM

A buddy of mine just got back from a motor home trip, he said it was somewhat crowded due to the kids on school break, but said it was truly amazing.
Posted By: Dcuda69

Re: Anyone been to Yellowstone ,Cody area recently - 08/20/20 02:05 AM

Got back a couple weeks ago. WI through MN,SD into WY and Yellowstone. Did Wall, Badlands, Mt Rushmore, Crazyhorse, spent a couple nights in Deadwood and a couple nights in Cody. Did the trip in our '18 Mustang GT convert. Awesome trip! Everything was open and hopping! Deadwood and Cody were a blast! Beautiful country!! 3000 mi in 9 days. Never put a mask on the whole trip(that may have changed now) Nice clean hotels and restaurants and very friendly people!! Get out and see this great country we live in!

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Moparts Forums