Moparts

RIP Kelly Preston

Posted By: Anonymous

RIP Kelly Preston - 07/14/20 03:45 AM

Wow! That is sad. Nice looking lady.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/14/20 03:48 PM

I heard last night on news. Did not know she was battling breast cancer. Very sad and much too young to die.
Posted By: MONC

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/14/20 06:16 PM

Ugh, I know, can't believe it. She always seemed so nice, not over pretentious , and of course a very beautiful lady.
Condolences to her family
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 03:38 AM

Was she the female lead in top Gun?
If not what movies or shows was she in?
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge

No and google.
Posted By: moparmike1

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 11:37 AM

RIP

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000593/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Preston
Posted By: bigdad

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 01:11 PM

Mischief .. whistling
Posted By: burdar

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 01:28 PM

Christine...
Posted By: AndyF

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 03:52 PM

The scene in Mischief was her calling card. Once casting agents saw that scene they all demanded that she come into the office for a "reading". Not sure her career ever fully recovered from that. Still one of the hottest scenes ever in Hollywood movie. Might see it on cable once in awhile, way too hot for TV.
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by bigdad

Mischief .. whistling

The setting of the time period in that movie gives it a feel that is almost antique, but dang, all I can say is she looks SO very young, AND just about as flawlessly beautiful as a woman could be. Yeah, she was a gorgeous woman...
Posted By: 71rm23

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 05:01 PM

Very sad to see the news of her passing. I actually had the privilege of meeting her on several occasions and her more famous husband. She is a kind hearted person and will be missed by many. John would bring his plane in for maintenance or a modification at the service center. The same can be said of Harrison Ford as well. Both John and Harrison would bring their planes in at the same time and would go hang out in the city just to have some good old food at the local diner. Good times
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by 71rm23
Very sad to see the news of her passing. I actually had the privilege of meeting her on several occasions and her more famous husband. She is a kind hearted person and will be missed by many. John would bring his plane in for maintenance or a modification at the service center. The same can be said of Harrison Ford as well. Both John and Harrison would bring their planes in at the same time and would go hang out in the city just to have some good old food at the local diner. Good times

Where was this? Travolta lives in Florida, Ford lives in Wyoming and Los Angeles.
Posted By: 71rm23

Re: RIP Kelly Preston - 07/15/20 10:24 PM

They would often meet up in Wichita, Ks and they would go eat at the "Doo Dah Diner" there.
© 2024 Moparts Forums