Moparts

Illinois to Carlisle

Posted By: ink

Illinois to Carlisle - 07/02/20 01:33 PM

Well I have bought some parts and need to pick up at the swapmeet in 10-12 next week..This gives me a reason to go...I always wanted to !! (20 years) so before i rent a vehicle i thought I ask if maybe someone else in the Illinois area would like to share a ride ether way?? I can rent or have cash to pay my way !!! My kurt . Looking forward to this !! (Carlisle)
Posted By: burdar

Re: Illinois to Carlisle - 07/02/20 02:07 PM

Maybe best not to post your phone # where everyone can see it. You can have people send you a PM and exchange contact info. twocents
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Illinois to Carlisle - 07/02/20 02:51 PM

I have been going to Carlisle from Illinois for almost 30 years now, I would never miss it! It really depends on where in Illinois you are, long state! As said above, you probably shouldn't share your phone number, if someone wants to get a hold of you that is what the PM system is for.
Posted By: ink

Re: Illinois to Carlisle - 07/04/20 02:46 AM

Since I haven't had no reply..I'm just going to rent a mini van in the morning..for the lousy few hundred dollar can't go wrong.. I will have a open seat available if any members in the Illinois Chicago area want to go and help with the drive...
© 2024 Moparts Forums