Moparts

Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND

Posted By: SattyNoCar

Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 06/30/20 02:22 AM

Not a Mopar specific video, but rather a pretty good mix of all makes. Not over dubbed with stupid doo wop music, you can actually hear the cars. Even got a hot rodded mid-'70's Gran Fury (cop car) about the 14:30 minute mark.

drive

Posted By: ubercuda

Re: Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 06/30/20 12:21 PM

SISU!
Posted By: MikeyT

Re: Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 06/30/20 01:36 PM

That looks awesome!!! I know they have a huge mopar following over there. Has anyone ever bought a car from over there and brought it here? I know for a while they were buying a lot from the US and bringing them over there.
Posted By: 67SATisfaction

Re: Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 06/30/20 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by MikeyT
That looks awesome!!! I know they have a huge mopar following over there. Has anyone ever bought a car from over there and brought it here? I know for a while they were buying a lot from the US and bringing them over there.

I've spent time in Scandinavia, they are a really dedicated bunch of enthusiasts, and more often than not, they enjoy a wider interest in all brands than we do..

Buying over there? It's not usually cost-effective to do it that way... much bigger supply here, so you can usually find what you want here and not have to pay $3,500 for shipping it to East Coast..
..BUT, there are a few scarce Mopars there. For those who HAVE to have that special car, money isn't usually the barrier.. IIRC, one of the documented factory 4-door Hemi cars is in Finland.
- Art
Posted By: Forwardlook

Re: Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 08/02/20 04:41 PM

As a sidenote, the Gran Fury was originally owned by the Finnish Public Broadcasting company, the police car theme came about when the owner found the Streethawk lightbar in the trash (yes, it is way too new for the car), the engine is a 511 and has been dynoed at 592hp.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 08/03/20 12:04 AM

Thanks for the details on that Gran Fury! beer
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Looks like they're having fun over in FINLAND - 08/03/20 02:47 PM

Hans IS the Gran Finny...
biggrin
© 2024 Moparts Forums