Moparts

Carlisle Refunds Offered

Posted By: kcarfanatic

Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 01:30 AM

Just got of the phone with a reliable source, he was given a refund for the show. Carlisle did not say in exact terms that the show is cancelled but he was offered a credit or refund and he took the latter,so figure it out.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 01:49 AM

Well I give them credit for waiting it out, but it is what it is.

Do those asking for refunds give up their first rights to their space next year?
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 02:20 AM

Please say which Carlisle show you are talking about. I don't believe the Chrysler show is cancelled, so you must mean the all makes swap meet?

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 02:37 AM

OK my omission,this is for Chrysler and this was for the show field,not vendor space.
Posted By: charge70

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 11:51 AM

Who do you need to contact about this.I got a couple of show field spots and the 70 Charger reunion has been cancelled.I would like to look into this
Posted By: 05dakota

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 03:44 PM

Nothing on their website

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 04:57 PM

C'mon Ed B. let us know what's really going on so we can make or cancel plans,or are you drinking the Miller's Cool-Aid??
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 05:00 PM

I posted on the pinned Chrysler Carlisle thread earlier that Mecum sent out an email today that they are postponing their Harrisburg PA auction, which was to start July 29, to an undetermined at this time future date due to state and local restrictions.
Posted By: cudaboy340

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 06:49 PM

The Chrysler show is NOT CANCELED! I don't know where this stuff is coming from. Spring Carlisle is also NOT CANCELED.

The only thing that IS canceled is the Spring Auction. Just like Mecum, we couldn't see a safe way to cram all of those people in a small building safely.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check our website when you hear these RUMORS. If we make any changes, it will be there ASAP.

Thanks and I'll see you in July!!

Ed
Posted By: TONY_DAGOSTINO

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/10/20 07:26 PM

Thanks ED!!

i really needed to hear that.

i saw that mecum auctions cancelled their august harrisburg auction event and was hoping not to hear the same about Carlisle

thanks for keeping us all informed!

Tony
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Carlisle Refunds Offered - 06/11/20 12:14 AM

All systems go for the 13 hour trip out for the 28th year! boogie
© 2024 Moparts Forums