Moparts

New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues

Posted By: Rhinodart

New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 02:24 AM

So I was trying to look at past auctions as I do now and then to find what cars sold for for research purposes. I have tried all kinds of ways today and I can see the cars but not what they sold for, it keeps sending me to the MyMecum page instead. Anyone here tried to do this lately? mad
Posted By: Caper1

Re: New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 02:58 AM

I just tried the new site for the first time. I had to create a new account and can see High Bids and Sold Prices.
Posted By: Caper1

Re: New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 03:09 AM

I typed in 1967 and it shows every 1967 car from auctions 2013 to present . 192 lots per page and 25 pages. High Bid and Sold prices. Will take a bit to get familiar with the site.
Posted By: stumpy

Re: New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 03:25 AM

It's easy to sign up and it's free.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 03:37 AM

I've had a Mecum login for 20 years, guess they didn't care about us. I will sign up again, but it still pisses me off that programmers can't get [censored] right... mad
Posted By: Bob Stinson

Re: New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 11:05 AM

I've seen a case where I'm looking at a car, want to see the price so I login (with recent login), and it will just take me back to the home page. Then I have to go back to the car's page and refresh the screen (F5) to show the price info.
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: New Mecum site "mymecum" has issues - 05/26/20 12:37 PM

I signed up years ago to be on their mailing list with a hotmail account I use as a junk mail address I never even look at anymore. Later I registered again but with my regular email address and started getting emails about upcoming auctions. When I would try to see results, if I put in my regular email address to see results, it would say invalid even though they were using that email to send me information. If I used my old hotmail address, I’d get right in.
I just tried, and now it wants a password. I had registered last year to bid in the online Steve Juliano auction. I guess I’ll need to search around to see if I can find where I scribbled down that password if I ever want to see results again?
© 2024 Moparts Forums