Moparts

going back to work

Posted By: fourgearsavoy

going back to work - 05/22/20 10:15 PM

Well my service manager called me and said he needs me back to fix some cars. I start back fist of the month so now I have to remember all my codes and passwords for the 4 secured apps I need to access rolleyes Toyota makes you change your password every 90 days like it's a national security breach to access information. It's been nice hanging out with my wife and son for the last 6 weeks but I need to get back into my normal routine. wrench hammer

Gus beer
Posted By: TJP

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 12:29 AM

up
Posted By: dOrk !

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 12:36 AM

Well GUS ... I guess it’s about time that you should change yur screen name to sixgeartoyota !

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
Well GUS ... I guess it’s about time that you should change yur screen name to sixgeartoyota !

Well Doc I've had about a dozen stick-shift Yotas but none of them were a six gear but I wish I had a six gear Supra laugh2

Gus beer

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 01:40 AM

Yo Gus ... so how many speeds are the manuals these days ? ... ole Yota sure has put demands on some of their dealers ‘

A NEW ONE constructed about 2 miles away .... huge new sales and service center and a TWO STORY collision shop !
Posted By: kidmopar

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy
Well my service manager called me and said he needs me back to fix some cars. I start back fist of the month so now I have to remember all my codes and passwords for the 4 secured apps I need to access rolleyes Toyota makes you change your password every 90 days like it's a national security breach to access information. It's been nice hanging out with my wife and son for the last 6 weeks but I need to get back into my normal routine. wrench hammer

Gus beer

I don't know you , but that's just AWESOME NEWS ! After couple days it will be "Old Hat" ! up thumbs wrench wave
GOOD LUCK ! luck
Posted By: Twostick

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 02:57 PM

You've been there a long time. Have you achieved Grumpy Old Guy in The End Bay Status yet? Lol.

If you have, it will help with maintaining physical distancing for you. whistling laugh2

Kevin

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Twostick
You've been there a long time. Have you achieved Grumpy Old Guy in The End Bay Status yet? Lol.

If you have, it will help with maintaining physical distancing for you. whistling laugh2

Kevin

Funny you should say that Kevin my 2 stalls are on the end next to the door and yes I have been called a grouchy old man by a few probates in the shop. I cant tolerate young kid that leave a mess for the next guy to clean up and I do get up in their face and let them know.

Gus beer
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 04:15 PM

They started first phase of getting stuff back to normal last week.. Traffic is now as bad is it ever was, stores that really shouldn't have been closed now suddenly have line ups of a couple hundred people trying to get in. No wonder other countries have seen spikes.
Posted By: jcc

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 04:58 PM

So how long does COVID survive on a Toyota steering wheel? work

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by jcc
So how long does COVID survive on a Toyota steering wheel? work

I hope not long because we probably still have airbag recalls to do. I just hate having to pull the dash out of cars when I know people don't cover when they sneeze or cough in their car runaway
Gus beer

Re: going back to work - 05/23/20 11:27 PM

DAY-ummmm .. SIXgear ..aren’t you way deep into being a seasoned citizen to be working on little cars in tight places eek
© 2024 Moparts Forums