Moparts

a TP story

Posted By: theraif

a TP story - 03/22/20 05:08 PM

my band friends and i stepped into the recording studio early one morning (back in the mid 90`s) to laid down some tracks and was talking to the owner/producer and during the convo he informs us that there is no toilet paper but their is coffee filters then continues to ask if we want some coffee coffee
Posted By: topside

Re: a TP story - 03/22/20 06:32 PM

EEEEEEEyyyyyeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh.... laugh2
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: a TP story - 03/22/20 08:38 PM

Annnnd - true one from this afternoon. Wife & I met a lady on our way to get lunch in a big store parking lot. My wife had some prescription cat food someone donated to her to give to this lady for her cat, which is having urinary problems. While we were there, there was another vehicle with someone waiting in it very near us. Another vehicle pulls up to that vehicle, & I'm chuckling thinking to myself they were going to be handing toilet paper to them - yeah right! HaHa. The trunk opens in the car that just pulled up & people get out of both vehicles. What's the FIRST THING that comes out of the trunk? A big-butt pack of Charmin! OMG - I about fell out of my seat! Then some other supplies were given to the other people. Man, this is a SAD state of affairs!
Posted By: Stanton

Re: a TP story - 03/22/20 08:56 PM

What's really sad is you guys aren't taking this thing seriously. Self-isolation means you don't go "out to lunch" or any other socializing. Let the damn cat suffer for a couple more weeks.
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: a TP story - 03/22/20 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Stanton
What's really sad is you guys aren't taking this thing seriously. Self-isolation means you don't go "out to lunch" or any other socializing. Let the damn cat suffer for a couple more weeks.

Sorry pal, we are not in self-isolation here in Michigan yet - anyway. And restaurant drive-thrus are open. As far as her cat, if they do not feed the cat the right diet, his urinary system has been crystallizing so he'd be dead in a couple days without the right food, plus many vets are not open during this.
Posted By: DaveRS23

Re: a TP story - 03/22/20 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Stanton

And there we have isolation shaming. Keep up the good work. The life you save may be your own.

Oh crap, I'm outta chips. See you at Wal-Mart.
© 2024 Moparts Forums