Posted By: dart4forte

Any Salt Lake Members? - 03/18/20 02:47 PM

5,7 earthquake, hope all is well. Checkin to let us know how you are doing
Posted By: RobG

Re: Any Salt Lake Members? - 03/18/20 02:59 PM

Does that city have a Hemi in it?
Posted By: astjp2

Re: Any Salt Lake Members? - 03/22/20 02:56 PM

All safe in my circle, I was laying in bed when the first one hit, I thought it was the dog rolling around on the bed...nope. When the second big one hit, I was at work having a meeting about voluntary layoffs. Didnt take that option either. Be safe everyone. Still having aftershocks and the stores have some things on the shelves. Tim
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Any Salt Lake Members? - 03/22/20 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by astjp2
All safe in my circle, I was laying in bed when the first one hit, I thought it was the dog rolling around on the bed...nope. When the second big one hit, I was at work having a meeting about voluntary layoffs. Didnt take that option either. Be safe everyone. Still having aftershocks and the stores have some things on the shelves. Tim

With all this Corona stuff we do hear anything about the aftermath of the quake.
Posted By: astjp2

Re: Any Salt Lake Members? - 03/25/20 02:58 AM

Magna was tore up a little, lots of aftershocks and only 1 bridge had any significant damage. The Boeing plant had stuff falling from their ceiling because they dont keep up the maintenance because they are too cheap to hire people and keep hiring the cheapest contractors... Several older buildings that are not upgraded have issues with plaster falling down and the government will not allow occupancy now until its fixed. There was also a group of mobile homes that were affected. No major injuries reported. Tim
© 2024 Moparts Forums