Moparts

MATS in Vegas

Posted By: 70sixpkrt

MATS in Vegas - 03/12/20 07:46 PM

I think the show is still happening but who is bailing?
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by 70sixpkRT

MATS to me = the Mid-American Trucking Show in Louisville the week of 3/23. Officially cancelled today & until next year. This is a HUGE show. Then the week of 4/6, we were going to be at a big NAPA show in Vegas - officially cancelled today. I really hope there is not a run on grocery stores. THAT would change things immensely overnight, nationwide.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 01:19 AM

Was just there getting data last weekend, and am returning thurs am!
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 02:16 AM

Me, two weeks ago work
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 02:57 AM

Just got an email, MATS is still on, but it is the first time I am missing it in 17 years, family comes first darn it!
Posted By: moparmarks

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 03:02 AM

I'm planning on going.
Sorry your not making it Jim.
Posted By: 70sixpkrt

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda

MATS to me = the Mid-American Trucking Show in Louisville the week of 3/23. Officially cancelled today & until next year. This is a HUGE show. Then the week of 4/6, we were going to be at a big NAPA show in Vegas - officially cancelled today. I really hope there is not a run on grocery stores. THAT would change things immensely overnight, nationwide.

I’m talking about Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas. On the LVMS website, they cancelled the Bull Ring event happening this weekend.
Posted By: DoctorDiff

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 04:17 AM

Unfortunately, I can't make it this year.
Posted By: jcc

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 01:54 PM

Any Carlisle car shows before the July Mopar show canceled?
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/13/20 03:24 PM

Ed was on Farcebook saying all of the Carlisle events are still on unless the Governor shuts them down like out idiot Governor in Illinoise just did... eyes
Posted By: Jim_Lusk

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/14/20 02:24 AM

I won't be making it, but I've got some parts that are supposed to be delivered and picked up by a friend. So this is good news. As for California closing, just found out that our local school district is closing until after Easter. I had three sub jobs scheduled for next week. Guess I'll be working on the Barracuda and other things all week...
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/14/20 03:58 AM

Just got a message from a local car club that they were notified that the SW Goodguys in Scottsdale AZ next weekend has been canceled. They help with the show.
Posted By: hergfest

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/15/20 07:10 AM

Is Spring Fling next? Its a month out and a lot can change by then. I had NCAA Tix in Spokane next weekend. 1st time ever Gonzaga would have played in the NCAA Tournament in front of their home crowd. Then the Portland Swap Meet has been canceled. Going to be a boring month.
Posted By: 65pacecar

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/15/20 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by dart4forte
Just got a message from a local car club that they were notified that the SW Goodguys in Scottsdale AZ next weekend has been canceled. They help with the show.

That’s a shame. That is a great show. The fall meet will be huge if they have it.
Posted By: Devil

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/16/20 06:44 PM

I heard this just got cancelled because they closed the track.
Posted By: Tom_440

Re: MATS in Vegas - 03/16/20 08:20 PM

Yup.

LAS VEGAS – The 18th annual MuscleCars at The Strip event has been postponed due to the spread of the Corona virus. The event was scheduled for March 20-22, a makeup date is to be determined.
Ticket-holders and Participants may (1) use their credit for the postponed event, or (2) choose to receive a full refund. Refund requests must be emailed to info@matslv.com with your order number and full name on the order. The event credit can be applied toward any future MuscleCars at The Strip event.
Questions may be directed to event promoter Phil Painter at 702.256.8254 or at info@matslv.com. Also visit the event’s website at www.matslv.com. We sincerely appreciate everyone support and patience at this time, the notification this morning to us was beyond our control.
© 2024 Moparts Forums