Moparts

Unsafe site warnings on Moparts

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 07:44 PM

Why do I keep getting unsafe website warnings from this site and this site only. My phone won't even let me log on to this website and says someone may be trying to steal your financial info.
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Why do I keep getting unsafe website warnings from this site and this site only. My phone won't even let me log on to this website and says someone may be trying to steal your financial info.

Sorry, that was me.....I’m not very good at this.
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 07:48 PM

Smash the phone, its evil.

Infolinks master plan.
Posted By: lewtot184

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 07:50 PM

the infolinks usually lock up my computer and I do get unsafe site warnings on yellowbullet (which makes sense,....lol!)
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 07:56 PM

On a serious note, right before windows 7 support stopped I put new HD units in my PC-s and started fresh.

I also got the unsafe warning via firefox but chose the I understand but goto anyway toggle.

So something might be sending some message.

PBR< can you reset your phone and start fresh?

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Potatohead
On a serious note, right before windows 7 support stopped I put new HD units in my PC-s and started fresh.

I also got the unsafe warning via firefox but chose the I understand but goto anyway toggle.

That was the first thing I tried. My youngest son told me Dad if you have an issue, shut it down and restart it. Its bailed me out LOTS of times but this issue continues and I need what little money I have. LOL

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 08:00 PM

That was the first thing I tried. My youngest son told me Dad if you have an issue, shut it down and restart it. Its bailed me out LOTS of times but this issue continues and I need what little money I have. LOL

Can you PM the last 4 digits of your SSN? I will fix it for you.

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda

Did you get my PM. I sent my bank account number too.
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 08:04 PM

I recall something like this happening before, I think the problem was the moparts site certificate was expired?

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda

Did you get my PM. I sent my bank account number too.

Yeah, I just looked at your account balance and felt bad......so I made a deposit!
Posted By: Dartforforty

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 08:54 PM

Same thing happened 2 weeks ago on FBBO

Cert issue as stated

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/18/20 09:31 PM

Yeah, I just looked at your account balance and felt bad......so I made a deposit!

THANKS!!! Greatly appreciated.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/19/20 03:16 PM

don't tell the great DoC FlaPPeNgaSS ! he will be the next guy to try this on you, and he will put all your bitcoins in HIS account !
beer
Posted By: moparts

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/19/20 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by 3hundred
I recall something like this happening before, I think the problem was the moparts site certificate was expired?

Wasn't that the certificate was expired but that it was new and from a new company wasn't supported in all the different browsers yet.
Posted By: dOOc

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/19/20 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by moparx
don't tell the great DoC FlaPPeNgaSS ! he will be the next guy to try this on you, and he will put all your bitcoins in HIS account !
beer

I’ve heard ANY ATTEMPT to access any accounts in Pennsylvania THE REVERSE will happen to ya ...

It will drain your account eek
Posted By: moparx

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/19/20 06:02 PM

my accounts have been drained for YEARS !
those DoCs and hospitals NEED my FuNdS for golf club memberships and yacht payments. biggrin
beer
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/19/20 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
beer

I’ve heard ANY ATTEMPT to access any accounts in Pennsylvania THE REVERSE will happen to ya ...

It will drain your account eek

Turns it into Appl sauce whistling
Posted By: dOOc

Re: Unsafe site warnings on Moparts - 02/20/20 12:26 AM

my accounts have been drained for YEARS !

.... the DoC NEEDS my FuNdS for the purchase of the XXX Muscle boat biggrin
beer

fIxEd ... boogie

Attached picture 8B7463EB-1200-4266-A4A0-4F13C15954BD.jpeg
© 2024 Moparts Forums