Moparts

This is why I don't hate FCA

Posted By: Anonymous

This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/08/20 06:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMmDc7S7WM
Posted By: A12

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/08/20 07:45 PM

up up up

And the guy actually seems like a real car guy and not some "not a clue marketing bozo".

Thanks for posting up
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 02:01 AM

That was great. It is good to see younger guys interested in the old stuff. Thanks for posting! thumbs
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by A12
the guy actually seems like a real car guy

Noticed that more than a few times. One being the tool box made from the original valve cover and the bigger one being that he bolted it to the floor so it wouldn't wander off. I don't understand how somebody that designs new crap can do a build like this. I mean this thing is something I'd actually buy.
Posted By: BIGGERED

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 03:23 PM

Nice vehicle and it’s nice to see them reinvesting in their brand. They spent a ton of money on that build.

Thank you
Red
Posted By: topside

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 04:19 PM

They do some really cool Jeep builds.
The 2-door Gladiator (?) pickup should sell like crazy if they put 'em in production.
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 04:21 PM

The automotive world needs more guys like that. But I feel FCA is more connected to "car people" than other brands already.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 04:47 PM

That was fun. What a cool vehicle! And the guy's driver is a '54 Savoy with a flathead six and three-on-the-tree!
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: This is why I don't hate FCA - 02/09/20 08:52 PM

That was a great video! I remember seeing a similar Jeep prototype like this one in the FCA section, at the Detroit Auto Show, maybe 8-9 years ago, all old school styling, but with modern drivetrain/suspension....I think it was red with white painted roof, and plaid cloth interior.
© 2024 Moparts Forums