Moparts

My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me

Posted By: Cab_Burge

My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/05/20 10:11 PM

My Email,cabburge@wans.net, was hacked some time on Monday, Feb.3rd by a scammer so if you get a Email with my email address asking you to buy a gift card or any other money related subjects by me please ignore it and put it in your trash without opening it.
Sorry for the problems on this, I have Seal Team 6 on it's way to fix this issue now devil whistling
Posted By: StukaJU87

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/05/20 10:21 PM

oh crap, I just sent you 500 bucks. LOL
Posted By: tboomer

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/05/20 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
My Email,cabburge@wans.net, was hacked some time on Monday, Feb.3rd by a scammer so if you get a Email with my email address asking you to buy a gift card or any other money related subjects by me please ignore it and put it in your trash without opening it.
Sorry for the problems on this, I have Seal Team 6 on it's way to fix this issue now devil whistling

Cab....Did ya get old Doc Flappergass out of retirement?? laugh2
Posted By: topside

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/05/20 10:45 PM

Cab, when you get the Victoria's Secret gift card you appeared to ask for, just don't share the photos ! laugh2

Seriously, good luck: a gal I know has a cyber-stalker she's been trying to get rid of for months without success.
Posted By: dOc !

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/06/20 12:00 AM

I got one scope that asked rant for my allotment of smilies that you could use ! tsk popcorn penguin

seaBee in Victoria secret stuff scope eek..... PERISH that thought ! fan

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/06/20 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by tboomer

Cab....Did ya get old Doc Flappergass out of retirement?? laugh2

Even a WORSER thought .....

tBlooper in a VS nightie eek

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/06/20 12:15 AM

Damn it ... writing THAT ... I’m going to have a nightie-MARE tonight.... nervous
Posted By: 440whiteboy

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/06/20 12:49 AM

Hey Cab -

at least its in the open now -
yesterday was so strange for me to receive those emails
this is what I had on my end -

Attached picture WIN_20200205_11_22_43_Pro.jpg
Posted By: Exit1965

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/06/20 02:10 PM

Do they still have access to your email?
Posted By: moparx

Re: My E mail was hacked, ignore any money request from me - 02/06/20 04:00 PM

does that mean i can't get you to build me a 1000hp hemiroid motor for $872.63 in victoria secret gift cards ? laugh2

that's too bad cab. i hope the scumbag gets what's coming to him he deserves ! mad
can you change your email address easily ?
beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums