Moparts

Google Photos

Posted By: dixie2bird

Google Photos - 01/23/20 08:30 PM

Hello.

Sorry if this was already mentioned. I tried searching on this topic is several different ways and didn't come up with anything. I've also looked at the Forum Help which doesn't seem to be working. I'm having problems embedding an image. Can you use Google Photos to do this? I've tried Google Photos and also Photobucket, but nothing seems to work. I embed the image with the correct format listed in the help text, but it still does not display, just the actual link with the [img]. Thanks.
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Google Photos - 01/24/20 01:26 AM

If you're talking about displaying images on this forum why not simply use the attachment option when you're posting.
Posted By: 67SATisfaction

Re: Google Photos - 01/24/20 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by dixie2bird
Hello.
I've tried Google Photos and also Photobucket, but nothing seems to work. I embed the image with the correct format listed in the help text, but it still does not display, just the actual link with the [img]. Thanks.

Here is one of my Photobucket images .. I'll copy & paste the [URL.. ] image address directly into my text below .. let's see if it works...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 67SATisfaction

Re: Google Photos - 01/24/20 03:13 PM

Sorry - I don't know what is going wrong with your attempts to embed image addresses.. confused shruggy

Re: Google Photos - 01/24/20 05:54 PM

Testing ..

[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/4JexpxTP3Ujby9oG7[/img]

Re: Google Photos - 01/24/20 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
If you're talking about displaying images on this forum why not simply use the attachment option when you're posting.

So that worked. I thought I had to use the Image Tag. Anyway ... thanks for the help.
Posted By: moparts

Re: Google Photos - 01/25/20 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by dixie2bird

Your test link is not to a photo BUT to the page the photo is on , so no it will not show the photo
Posted By: Devil

Re: Google Photos - 01/25/20 08:17 PM

Sadly there is no easy way to post a picture from Google Photos and make it viewable on a forum like this. You can post the link, but that's about it.

https://www.labnol.org/internet/embed-google-photos-in-website/29194/

I use Flickr for everything, it takes a click or two to get to the right picture. But I can post it anywhere, as of right now at least.

[Linked Image]

Ryan
© 2024 Moparts Forums