Moparts

Detroit Mopar swap meet?

Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 01/19/20 08:36 PM

Anyone in the Detroit metro area know if there is an annual winter swap meet, coming up soon? If so, where is it, and the date? Thanks!
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 01/19/20 09:21 PM

There was one but it was two weeks ago.

Dennis

Attached picture EF1FF20F-70E8-4877-BD56-12A1D4E40C22.jpeg
Posted By: RobG

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 01/19/20 09:45 PM

From the WPC website:

THE WPC-GLR 2020 SWAP MEET WILL BE ON
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2020 AT THE SAME LOCATION
- MACOMB COMMUNITY COLLEGE EXPO CENTER.
Posted By: Devil

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 01/19/20 10:01 PM

I should be there.

I think I attached the info below.

Attached picture 80996254_2485451015029779_3354249813272035328_o.jpg

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 01/19/20 11:16 PM

That's the one I was thinking of...couldn't remember which club hosted the swap meet...thanks Rob!

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 01/31/20 03:07 AM

bump
Posted By: DynoDave

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/07/20 06:29 PM

SUNDAY, SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!
Posted By: Sunroofcuda

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/08/20 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by DynoDave
SUNDAY, SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!

Sibley at Dix?
Posted By: MarkZ

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/08/20 10:29 PM

I'll be there. Don't need anything right now, but hey, window shopping.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/09/20 03:20 PM

i always say : "ya don't know unless ya go."
meaning, you don't know if you "need" something unless you show up to see if "it" is there. biggrin
beer

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/09/20 09:15 PM

Anybody here find anything you were looking for? Or buy ayrhing you weren't looking for? laugh2
Posted By: Mr340

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/10/20 12:58 PM

I picked up a few seals/body gaskets I needed for the barracuda from Detroit Muscle tech, a rear main seal and a billet water neck for the stroker from Mancini's, Also found a pair of Exhaust tips for the cuda, "68 style. I'm going to have to modify them a bit to install so I was happy to find a used pair at a reasonable price.
Also saw a set of 15" aluminum slots with Tires priced pretty good but i just couldn't justify the purch since I recently picked up a pair o Centerlines...Wife says your always looking for tires or wheels! drive drive
Posted By: gtxncuda

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/10/20 01:43 PM

I cleaned out the garage and sold pretty much everything I took there, but I priced everything I had at very reasonable prices. I also picked up a couple small items I needed, so it was a win-win for me! boogie
Posted By: DynoDave

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/10/20 05:47 PM

Met up with a couple of forum members for breakfast beforehand, and was also joined buy a fellow from work and his daughter.

I picked up a couple of nice pieces for the Charger, for installation at a later date. And a matched, keyed trunk lock and glove-box lock set for the Chrysler. up

Renewed my WPC-GLR membership, bought a shirt. Renewed my MCG subscription, got a shirt. And picked up a few other odds and ends.
Posted By: 71TA

Re: Detroit Mopar swap meet? - 02/12/20 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mr340
I picked up a few seals/body gaskets I needed for the barracuda from Detroit Muscle tech, a rear main seal and a billet water neck for the stroker from Mancini's, Also found a pair of Exhaust tips for the cuda, "68 style. I'm going to have to modify them a bit to install so I was happy to find a used pair at a reasonable price.
Also saw a set of 15" aluminum slots with Tires priced pretty good but i just couldn't justify the purch since I recently picked up a pair o Centerlines...Wife says your always looking for tires or wheels! drive drive

Thanks for the purchase!

Great first show of the season. Place was PACKED. Great to spend a few minutes between sales to talk with all the usual suspects smile Seemed to clear out a bit earlier than usual probably because of the blizzard like weather that moved in (luckily not much snow).

Only picture I have is while we were setting up....

Attached picture IMG_8339.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums