Moparts

Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea.

Posted By: SattyNoCar

Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/17/19 02:52 AM

I had an idea regarding the Stu Harmon decals. If its stupid, ignore or a mod just delete this.

Since Stu never got to cruise this great land of ours in his Road Runner, how about next driving season, we get a thread going showing the sticker on members cars (or whatever) in front of some kind of land mark from all over this country? Heck, around the world?

Do in spirit what he never was able to.

What do you think? shruggy
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/17/19 03:38 AM

I like it . Doesn't have to be the same vehicle. Just a thread with pics of Stu decals in locations all across the country or world. Would be cool. I'll do my part.

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/17/19 04:02 AM

Doesn't have to be the same vehicle, his RR is on the decal. If anything, try to keep it Mopar specific.

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 01:27 AM

Stupid me, I forgot that a majority of the members here don't know how to post pics. blush

Nevermind.

dino
Posted By: John Brown

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

Stupid me, I forgot that a majority of the members here don't know how to post pics. blush

Nevermind.

dino

It's ez. This picture got deleted so many times over on the street rod site I won't mention it's not even funny. They refuse to accept that automotive history has continued on after 1965. Their loss.

Attached picture pretty girl.jpg
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 02:36 AM

Maybe a Moparts Stu Banner that could be sent around from place to place like the Moparts one was. Then after it hit all the places he would have ever dreamed of going, plus some send it to his family.
Posted By: rrbrucea

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 02:46 AM

Works for me! This one on my Ram was taken here in North Carolina. Yep, on the opposite end of the country! Decals were shipped to Canada, New England, the Midwest, all over the place really. đź‘Ť

Attached picture 5C8E4EDB-F6C5-4CD9-A4BF-617C67AAE9C8.jpeg
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by 340SIX
Maybe a Moparts Stu Banner that could be sent around from place to place like the Moparts one was. Then after it hit all the places he would have ever dreamed of going, plus some send it to his family.

What ever happened to the Moparts banners? When I visited Stu about 7 years ago he had the west coast one in his clubhouse and I signed it. I believe there was an east coast version also. Anyone know where they are at?
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 04:39 AM

I am 99% sure it made it back to Tom
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 12/18/19 07:04 AM

I think it's a great idea. bow
Posted By: dcastine

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 01/09/20 09:47 PM

Bump - once I get my sticker it'll be going on Mike Allan's old Sacramento born and raised 71 EL5 Duster 340 now hibernating in my garage til the Spring rains come... Stu knew my car and was a part of me pulling the trigger last year when I bought it. I can't stop thinking about my SFO buddy....
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 01/10/20 02:11 AM

Totally x2 agree. Let’s get it started. Springfling would be a good start. Could even start it here in Phoenix since the Hemi show is March 7 th.
Posted By: skicker

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 01/10/20 03:14 AM

Count me in for the pics of the car with Stu's decal in place... up

Until the snow and salts gone there won't be any opportunities... rant
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 01/10/20 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

a majority of the members here don't know how to post pics.

that, mixed with the brutal ads that show up on mobile devices, and you have the current overall situation.

which is a shame but, it is what it is. Might be too hard to change it, don't know.
Posted By: moparts

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 01/10/20 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ramrod39

What ever happened to the Moparts banners? When I visited Stu about 7 years ago he had the west coast one in his clubhouse and I signed it. I believe there was an east coast version also. Anyone know where they are at?

Unless Stu gave the banner to someone on the west coast the banner should still be there , I sent Stu the second banner as a gift years ago

Last count there are at least 6 banners full with signatures around the country in members homes / garages

Not counting the couple that I will have at Carlisle this year
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 01/11/20 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by moparts
Originally Posted by Ramrod39

Unless Stu gave the banner to someone on the west coast the banner should still be there , I sent Stu the second banner as a gift years ago

Last count there are at least 6 banners full with signatures around the country in members homes / garages

Not counting the couple that I will have at Carlisle this year

Wouldn’t a memorial banner be fitting? Someone probably should talk with Sally
Posted By: StukaJU87

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 02/24/20 08:24 PM

I had to revive this. I looked for a thread specific to this and couldn't find it.
Had the car out yesterday and drove up to Piermont, NY.
That's the new Tappan Zee bridge in the background.

Attached picture IMG_2134-1.jpeg
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: Stu Harmon decals.......I have an idea. - 02/25/20 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by StukaJU87
I had to revive this. I looked for a thread specific to this and couldn't find it.
Had the car out yesterday and drove up to Piermont, NY.
That's the new Tappan Zee bridge in the background.

Nice! up
© 2024 Moparts Forums