Moparts

Charger Glove Box Light

Posted By: Tony

Charger Glove Box Light - 11/22/11 03:24 AM

Does this look like the correct glove box light for a 69 Charger? The wire is about 3 feet long.

Attached picture 6930350-$(KGrHqEOKp!E6WiYRugJBOudpWY)Gg~~60_12.jpg
Posted By: 70sixpkrt

Re: Charger Glove Box Light - 11/22/11 05:21 AM

That looks like the one I have in my 70 Charger.
Posted By: hemi68charger

Re: Charger Glove Box Light - 11/22/11 03:44 PM

Tony...
That particular assembly in the picture doesn't look like an original piece for a '69? Jimbo, please correct me if I'm wrong. I just looked at the glove box light in my C500 (luckily, or unluckily, the glove box liner is out).. The socket has one pink wire, but goes straight into the fuze box ending with a single female spade terminal connector.
Posted By: 70gtx440dana

Re: Charger Glove Box Light - 11/22/11 03:49 PM

Quote:

Tony...
That particular assembly in the picture doesn't look like an original piece for a '69? Jimbo, please correct me if I'm wrong. I just looked at the glove box light in my C500 (luckily, or unluckily, the glove box liner is out).. The socket has one pink wire, but goes straight into the fuze box ending with a single female spade terminal connector.

I agree.....the wiring does not look correct for a B body.
Posted By: Tony

Re: Charger Glove Box Light - 11/22/11 11:19 PM

OK thanks for the help guys !!
Posted By: 70sixpkrt

Re: Charger Glove Box Light - 11/23/11 12:29 AM

Quote:

goes straight into the fuze box ending with a single female spade terminal connector.

I just looked at mine and it is pink and it goes directly to the fuse block. You guys are right. I didn't look at the pic long enough.
© 2024 Moparts Forums