Moparts

What fuel lines do you recommend?

Posted By: 1Adam12

What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/05/10 03:33 PM

I see Yearone has fuel lines for my 73 Charger, Are they bent for shipping? Anyoone order these? Are there other suppliers?
Posted By: A34

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/05/10 04:47 PM

Go direct to Fine Lines. I think they are the best on the market compared to others I've seen.

http://www.finelinesinc.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=277
Posted By: rayztoy

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/05/10 04:48 PM

FINELINES from DIXIE RESTORATION! 1st class operation! 770-975-9898
Ray
Posted By: anlauto

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/05/10 04:50 PM

Buy Fine Lines Best available.
Posted By: JMCFAN

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/05/10 09:15 PM

here is a dumb? How do I know what size? 70RR. Was 383..installing 440 6pk. old lines are already out....
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/06/10 01:58 AM

Buy Fine Lines Best available.

,....FineLines are the ONLY lines to invest in,...I only purchase their Stainless Steel line of brake/fuel/emission lines,....never an issuse

Mike
Posted By: Michael

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/06/10 04:03 AM

Every line on my car is stainless---from Fine Lines
Posted By: Eagleone1983

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/07/10 05:24 PM

First, yes they will be bent for shipping not usually a big deal but you don't have any old ones to compare the new ones with. The bends will be marked so you know where to straighten them out at.

Secondly, the 383 would've had 5/16" lines, I know mine did. the 440 would've had 3/8" lines. Upgrade to the 3/8" lines but keep in mind this also means that your fuel sending unit would also have to be 3/8"
Posted By: Morty426

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/07/10 05:56 PM

Quote:

here is a dumb? How do I know what size? 70RR. Was 383..installing 440 6pk. old lines are already out....

A 440+6 will have 3/8 lines with a 1/4 return line. Will require a different sender.
Posted By: dobie

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/08/10 12:47 AM

I have fuel and brake lines from Right Stuff Detailing. Top notch stuff. The fit was excellent on all of them. When I went looking for the new lines, my uncle suggested that I stay away from Fine Lines brake lines. He could never get his to seal, and another local guy couldn't either. He has no experience with their fuel lines. Because I needed both, I went to Right Stuff for one stop shopping. I've been very happy with them, and would definitely use them again.

I went with the 3/8" lines even though I have a 383. So far I've never hooked up the return line. No need to yet.
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/08/10 02:13 AM

Quote:

I have fuel and brake lines from Right Stuff Detailing. Top notch stuff. The fit was excellent on all of them. When I went looking for the new lines, my uncle suggested that I stay away from Fine Lines brake lines. He could never get his to seal, and another local guy couldn't either. He has no experience with their fuel lines. Because I needed both, I went to Right Stuff for one stop shopping. I've been very happy with them, and would definitely use them again.

I went with the 3/8" lines even though I have a 383. So far I've never hooked up the return line. No need to yet.

Were your uncles lines stainless?
Posted By: dobie

Re: What fuel lines do you recommend? - 09/08/10 11:27 AM

Yes, they were stainless.
© 2024 Moparts Forums