Moparts

amd challenger decklid

Posted By: sam c

amd challenger decklid - 08/07/08 01:57 AM

Hello would just like to know if anybody has used the 1970 Challenger decklid.They look real good on the website.Any info is greatly appreciated
Posted By: cataclysm80

Re: amd challenger decklid - 08/07/08 12:18 PM

I don't need one, but I've been curious as well.

Tav
Posted By: RestoRick

Re: amd challenger decklid - 08/07/08 12:36 PM

Hey Sam !

A friend of mine used a 'Cuda one and said it fit amazingly well...

Rick
Posted By: sam c

Re: amd challenger decklid - 08/07/08 10:06 PM

Thanks Rick
I guess I will have to purchase one myself and post the results.
Posted By: idrivevintage

Re: amd challenger decklid - 08/09/08 08:14 PM

For what its worth, I got off the phone a little while ago with my uncle who's at the Nats today.

He saw one and said it looked good. Think he said it was $500

Said it looked just like an original, not like that junk thats been available with the inner bracing stamped all wrinkled and wavey.

Hope this helps, don't know how it fits
Posted By: moparmojo

Re: amd challenger decklid - 08/09/08 09:12 PM

I was at the Nats yesterday and I think Stephens Performance had one. Felt like real nice quality. All the AMD stuff looked and felt really nice. I went by some others places to look at other sheet metal and it felt thin and flimsy. AMD makes some nice peices. The guys as Stephens Performance were even nice enough to open up packaging to verify no damage to the parts before they were letting them leave the tent. Guy said he did not want to sell any parts that may have had shipping damage. Nice to hear vendors concerned about what is going out the door. I don't think you can go wrong with the AMD stuff. You get what you pay for. That is what I decided to go with while there.
© 2024 Moparts Forums