Moparts

On the subject of Bees

Posted By: mopargem

On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 10:49 PM

Hi All, I got these correct for 69 scat pack decals from PCG but whats the proper location, here...

Attached picture 5779702-A12Bee053(Small).jpg

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 10:50 PM

or here...

Attached picture 5779709-A12Bee052(Small).jpg
Posted By: 340dart4spd

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 10:57 PM

Quote:

Hi All, I got these correct for 69 scat pack decals from PCG but whats the proper location, here...

1st one looks best...
Posted By: R_Blaha

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 11:16 PM

That is just a scat pack sticker, the ones you want don't have scat pack script and go by your first pic

you can see mine in the corner same ones like the challenger t/a's
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 11:22 PM

The big ones are the club stickers, not the ones that came on the car from the factory.
Posted By: 340dart4spd

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 11:26 PM

Quote:

The big ones are the club stickers, not the ones that came on the car from the factory.

Check these out..not sure there correct for your application...but ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHALLENGE...sQ5fAccessories

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 11:32 PM

Hmmm, they told me at PCG the small ones were 70 up even though most people use that one most of the time. I have no idea if my car came with these from the factory so these would be the correct ones if I joined the Scat Pack Club in 69, right Barry?
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 11:37 PM

The small ones were 1970 only as far as I know?

There is some scat pack club stuff on HH if you want to look around, I do not know what stickers the club was using in '69 or any other year.

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/03/10 11:56 PM

Ok thanks, they're already paid for and look cool so I'll put them on in the rear corners. I had some small bees too but couldnt resist putting them on my Caliber

Attached picture 5779859-CaliberRT005(Small).jpg
Posted By: 318 Stroker

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/04/10 12:01 AM

I'm not sure abot the decals on a 69 car, but if you want to put them on, they would look great. As others have stated you want the smaller ones w/o the "Dodge Scat Pack" script. They go in the rear corner of the window, like you have in pic #1.

Also, the head of the Bee is supposed to face the front of the car. On the ones you've shown, if both decals are the same, the Bee would be facing rearward on the passenger side. I bought a pair for my Challenger, and they are mirror images of each other, so that the Bee faces forward on both sides of the car. I got the ones where the decal is cut-out around the image. I like those better than some I've seen, where the Bee image is on a larger square, clear decal.
Posted By: Hemiruss

Re: On the subject of Bees - 02/04/10 01:14 AM

This is a survivor car,the bee go on the rear section of the window,just the bee no scat pack.I ordered a set from Dales Cuda shop and they come cut out to aligh them when installing.Let me know if you want a close up...

Attached picture 5780130-OldBee(1).jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums