Moparts

Mopar sheet metal in So Cal?

Posted By: mopar68

Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:13 PM

Anyone know a good place to get new sheet metal here in Southern California? Looking for a new trunk floor, support brace and possibly a deck filler panel for a 68 Charger. Seems everyone is out of state with shipping being uber high and risky.
Posted By: OzHemi

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:16 PM

Goodmark has a depot out here..... Southbay somewhere..Torrance maybe ? (It was a 562 number from memory..)

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:28 PM

Found their website and they show no stock for the trunk floor. Wonder if they are discontinued?
Posted By: GoManGo70Bee

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:42 PM

Quote:

Goodmark has a depot out here..... Southbay somewhere..Torrance maybe ? (It was a 562 number from memory..)

Theres one in Santa Fe Springs, on Carmenita.

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

SFS, Torrance....it's all the same to us in OC

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:45 PM

Quote:

Found their website and they show no stock for the trunk floor. Wonder if they are discontinued?

Give them a call

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 10:58 PM

SFS? really? That's pretty close to where I live. Never seen it, Called them and got an answering machine. Will try again tomorrow. So I guess they are my only choice?
Posted By: Day2Runner

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 11:01 PM

see when there going to be at a local swap meet and pick it up there or bite the bullet
and have it shipped and then good luck
web page

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 11:06 PM

Quote:

SFS? really? That's pretty close to where I live. Never seen it, Called them and got an answering machine. Will try again tomorrow. So I guess they are my only choice?

I shipped a bunch of stuff from them some customer in Oz bought...I had to organize them to drop it off, took a little while to get ahold of someone from memory
Posted By: GoManGo70Bee

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 11:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its all just north of the orange curtain, huh?
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 11:13 PM

You live in SoCal.. Did you not come out to Spring Fling? There was at least two vendors with tons of repo sheet metal...

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 11:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its all just north of the orange curtain, huh?

You know it.. Once you hit the 405,605,91, etc...it's all the same.

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/27/09 11:31 PM

Quote:

You live in SoCal.. Did you not come out to Spring Fling? There was at least two vendors with tons of repo sheet metal...

Yeah I know. I wasn't able to make this year. Kinda kicking myself for it.
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/29/09 07:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Yep, between Stephens Performance and The Mopar Shop they had most of the Goodmark and AMD stuff on hand with NO SHIPPING COST!!

The Mopar Shop will be at Fall Fling on October 17, 2009.

Stephens Performance is very much considering coming out to Fall Fling. But would really like to have some pre orders to justify the trip from Alabama. They told me they also sell high quality reproduction front, rear and side glass. Glass is very expensive to ship. I believe their glass has Chrysler markings but no date code. Contact

The Goodmark depot in Sante Fe Springs in closed last I heard. They just have one back east.
Posted By: TrueTripleX

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/29/09 03:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yep, between Stephens Performance and The Mopar Shop they had most of the Goodmark and AMD stuff on hand with NO SHIPPING COST!!

The Mopar Shop will be at Fall Fling on October 17, 2009.

Stephens Performance is very much considering coming out to Fall Fling. But would really like to have some pre orders to justify the trip from Alabama. They told me they also sell high quality reproduction front, rear and side glass. Glass is very expensive to ship. I believe their glass has Chrysler markings but no date code. Contact

The Goodmark depot in Sante Fe Springs in closed last I heard. They just have one back east.

Ed at the Mopar shop is down in LA all the time and he can deliver. Great guy to deal with too

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/30/09 10:52 PM

Goodmark closed in SFS? just my luck. So that makes the mopar shop the next closest huh. Looks like their in the Bakersfield area. Will give them a ring.

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/30/09 11:19 PM

What did Goodmark say when you called them ?

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/30/09 11:29 PM

Still only answering machine/service. I think their 562 number is being fowarded to an east coast number.

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 04/30/09 11:36 PM

Wierd they would not just stop the local number on thier web site and say to call the back East one..hopefully you can round up what you need somehow or other
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Mopar sheet metal in So Cal? - 05/01/09 12:15 AM

The Mopar Shop is just outside Madera.....
© 2024 Moparts Forums