Moparts

Looking for restoration shop in my region

Posted By: ebdyguy

Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/03/22 01:15 PM

I am looking for a good shop that knows ebodys well to complete a restoration on my 70 Cuda convertible, 340-4spd. Original restoration started years ago but due to several medical issues I do no think I am able to complete the work. Car is presently completely stripped but the body has been painted and assembled. Power windows and top frame are installed as well. I believe I have 95% or better of the parts required to finish. Not looking for concourse restoration or even close. At this point I just want to get the car driving again and could sort out originality later if able.
I posted a similar ad a few years ago and did get some good responses but then medical issues came up and then Covid-19, so here we are 2022 and I want to get this done.

Located in Central New York a short distance north of Syracuse. I would like to find a shop within a long days drive if at all possible.

Thanks for the help.

Attached picture 90D4C431-1364-4FCE-9DDE-B5B61EC86EF3.jpeg
Posted By: AfterHoursResto

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/07/22 03:24 PM

Hi,

My name is Roman Sobilo. I specialize in restoring mopars. Have have been restoring at a professional level since 2005. I have won several 1st place awards with my restorations. I ran into your post and thought I would reply. Finding a place to work with can be difficult. I treat every project like it is my own.

References are available. Please Google After Hours Restorations. I am 30 miles north of Detroit in Michigan.

Feel free to call anytime!

Roman Sobilo
586 549 4311
Afterhoursrestorations@gmail.com
Posted By: 70plymA34

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/07/22 04:33 PM

Two words- MIKE MANCINI
Posted By: shakerjoe

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/08/22 01:48 AM

Upstate NY…

Attached picture EA947D6E-B97E-4799-A855-784A5719794D.jpeg
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/09/22 04:26 PM

Some of you may remember "Dave's page" in one of the mopar mags. Plenty of his work was shown in it.
Dave Ferro | Totally Auto Inc
Posted By: Neil

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/09/22 06:00 PM

Out of business I think?
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/10/22 02:16 PM

I seen a link to a facbook page but i refuse to even visit FB. Infuriates me that people do away with there web site for a FB page. F Face Book and Mark Z! mad
Posted By: formula_s

Re: Looking for restoration shop in my region - 04/15/22 01:55 AM

This post has been up more than a week and nobody has mentioned RJ Cars in Arkport NY. Probably one hour from you.
© 2024 Moparts Forums