Moparts

70 ebody front door glass rear regulator mounting hardware

Posted By: ph23vo

70 ebody front door glass rear regulator mounting hardware - 04/22/21 12:27 AM

i found the front ones [ they are phillips head screws] that screw into the nylon snaps,... but the rear one is obv a bolt of some kind.. also was there a plastic/fiber like washer between regulator lower arm and glass? i know there was a small rubber insulator inside it

to make sure glass cannot hit the mounting bolt edge... so anyone have an idea on what parts i need? ...pics? thanks

SEE PIC..round hole at lower end rear of regulator is the access hole for the bolt/? i need..

Attached picture chal door.jpg
Posted By: 71TA

Re: 70 ebody front door glass rear regulator mounting hardware - 04/22/21 10:00 PM

https://www.detroitmuscletechnologies.com/mopar-e-body-70-74-door-window-guide-bracket-gasket-set/

Re: 70 ebody front door glass rear regulator mounting hardware - 04/22/21 10:03 PM

those are the gaskets its already has.. i need the bolt?.. that connects it to the regulator..

Re: 70 ebody front door glass rear regulator mounting hardware - 04/24/21 12:39 AM

found one original washer sitting inside drivers door...just used 2 bolts that fit and had a washer that was able to go inside lower track... glass is in!
© 2024 Moparts Forums