Moparts

GTS trunk trim

Posted By: superbee69

GTS trunk trim - 02/12/21 10:15 PM

Who restores the 68 GTS trunk trim
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/13/21 01:16 AM

Bill at Special-T's 847-217-9822 in the Chicago suburbs, tell him Rhino told you to call. wave

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/13/21 04:00 PM

thanks for the info . what about the hardware??? is it still unobtaineum
Posted By: GTSDart340

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/13/21 10:36 PM

http://www.mrmoparts.net/products/clip-kit-rear-finish-panel-68-69-dart-gt.html

I bought this for my 68 GTS. Just be aware, I had to threaten the guy through PayPal to get it shipped. I couldn't contact him through email or by phone. I did end up getting the kit though and it is really nice!

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/14/21 12:03 AM

Yes the trim clips in that kit are right on. Never had an issue with MrMoparts, sad to hear he is having issues... shruggy
Posted By: blewbyu

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/14/21 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by GTSDart340
http://www.mrmoparts.net/products/clip-kit-rear-finish-panel-68-69-dart-gt.html

I bought this for my 68 GTS. Just be aware, I had to threaten the guy through PayPal to get it shipped. I couldn't contact him through email or by phone. I did end up getting the kit though and it is really nice!

I bought from these guys also, my $hit took for ever also to get to me.
Posted By: GTSDart340

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/14/21 12:20 AM

I had bought from him a few years ago, and had no issues. He's across town from me, so I actually had gone to pick it up. This time I decided to have him ship it. After two weeks of hearing nothing, I started to call and email him. No response at all, couldn't even leave a voicemail. Finally went to paypal and asked them to cancel the payment. Next thing I know there was a shipping email. The parts are great, don't get me wrong, but the service was bad.

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/14/21 02:34 AM

thanks for the replies
Posted By: BlueRacer69

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/15/21 01:50 AM

Vansautollc on Ebay is now repopping that fastner kit. I just ordered one for my 69 Dart GTS. Vans is always good to buy from. Never had a problem with them. I'll have the kit by the end of this week.

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/16/21 10:13 PM

how about the different paint patterns, I have 3 all differnt , 2 have same pattern no thick black stripe but one is corse argent other is a flat silver 3rd is with the fat back stripes with corse argent in center stripe what is the deal or is it a time of build thing .or GT to GTS

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/17/21 12:58 AM

The Dart GTS panel is the top one the Dart GT is the bottom, no other paint scheme was available. The course argent was used on both of them, the black is regular gloss.

Attached picture 68 Dart GTS finish panel.jpg
Attached picture 68 Dart GT finish panel.jpg
Posted By: BlueRacer69

Re: GTS trunk trim - 02/17/21 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by superbee69
thanks for the info . what about the hardware??? is it still unobtaineum
Are you talking about the mounting hardware for the trunk finish panal? If so VansAuto LLC on E-bay has them.
© 2024 Moparts Forums