Moparts

1969 dart convertable top

Posted By: moparmatt0

1969 dart convertable top - 01/12/21 04:11 PM

Looking to buy the converable top does any know the best place to purchase it any a pump assemble also thanks for any help Matt.The car is a 69 gts
Posted By: burdar

Re: 1969 dart convertable top - 01/12/21 06:42 PM

You can buy the top from Legendary. I've seen the cylinders and lines on E-bay. The pump is super easy to take apart. I bought a seal kit on E-bay and rebuilt it myself. Let me know if you want the pictures I took of the disassembled pump.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: 1969 dart convertable top - 01/13/21 01:14 AM

I have several Dart convertible tops, pumps, and cylinders. The material I have found in several places, just be sure to get one that has a section of material at the bottom rear because some make them with the plastic window material all the way down that makes them look cheap. I have glass back windows also if your came with one, could be either way, glass or plastic.
Posted By: moparmatt0

Re: 1969 dart convertable top - 01/13/21 01:14 PM

I ordered the top from legendary they say it comes with a glass rear window.
Posted By: njmopar

Re: 1969 dart convertable top - 01/13/21 04:55 PM

Legendary sources from other vendors, they dont make the top. I bought one from them, but cant recall who actually made it, but it was cut wrong. I bought it so long ago, that I could not return it. Took me several years to get the car done.
I would have to check who my top guy ended up buying from.
Make sure you get in correct "crush" material and with glass window, as mentioned.
Posted By: EWJ

Re: 1969 dart convertable top - 01/13/21 06:03 PM

www.convertibletopguys.com
© 2024 Moparts Forums