Moparts

Ebody Restoration Services Help

Posted By: DropTopE

Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 03:40 AM

Unfortunately medical health issues have completely stalled the completion of my long held project and it has gotten to the point where I will need to get professional restoration help if I will ever be able to drive it. My car is a 1970 340 Cuda 4sp convertible. Present status is that the shell has had all the body work and paint completed but with the exception of windows and top frame the shell is empty. I have all the pieces to assembly the car but physically am unable to at this point. The car and all the parts are presently garage stored in Central NY and I am seeking a Mopar specific restoration shop somewhere in the general northeastern section of the country.

Would love to discuss this ASAP - as I am very motivated to get things moving.

thanks

Bill
Posted By: PhillyRag

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by DropTopE
Unfortunately medical health issues have completely stalled the completion of my long held project and it has gotten to the point where I will need to get professional restoration help if I will ever be able to drive it. My car is a 1970 340 Cuda 4sp convertible. Present status is that the shell has had all the body work and paint completed but with the exception of windows and top frame the shell is empty. I have all the pieces to assembly the car but physically am unable to at this point. The car and all the parts are presently garage stored in Central NY and I am seeking a Mopar specific restoration shop somewhere in the general northeastern section of the country.

thanks
Bill

Darn shame. With where you're at, & rest of the US: I can't foresee anything happening til maybe after summer time, at earliest.
Hopefully: after the "Calm", businesses will be aggressively seeking work like that.
Posted By: DropTopE

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 11:07 AM

Yeah the whole situation has the entire country paralyzed. I was hoping that I could at least get some things started with pics and discussions of effort electronically for now
Posted By: HEMICUDA

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by PhillyRag
Originally Posted by DropTopE

thanks
Bill

Darn shame. With where you're at, & rest of the US: I can't foresee anything happening til maybe after summer time, at earliest.
Hopefully: after the "Calm", businesses will be aggressively seeking work like that.

Give me a call Bill, I can absolutely help you out here at my shop brother.

Mike Ross
330-725-3990
Posted By: shakerjoe

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 02:12 PM

Holgar Kurschner(?) www.supercarrestorations.com in Wellesville NY, another option you may want to try...incredible work.

Attached picture DE58A5CC-9A6A-4940-87C2-1D2D956055ED.jpeg
Posted By: jeff968

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 06:31 PM

My buddy did a great job on his 70 'Cuda 340 conv. 1 of 19 3pds. Good luck in finding a shop.

Attached picture Cuda conv 340 2.jpg
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by shakerjoe
Holgar Kurschner(?) www.supercarrestorations.com in Wellesville NY, another option you may want to try...incredible work.

I''l second Holgar,
Whether or not he has an opening right now is the million dollar question
Posted By: DAYCLONA

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 09:48 PM

You'd be in good hands with the likes of Mike Ross/BEAParts, or Holgar at Supercars, RJ Cars inc is also another trusted shop, they're located in Arkport NY if your location/travel/visits are (should be) your main concerns...

Mike
Posted By: QuickBpBp

Re: Ebody Restoration Services Help - 04/03/20 10:21 PM

Just another option. Sandy and Jake at Finer Details are good people...Hope you can find someone to finish it for you...

http://thefinerdetailsinc.com/
© 2024 Moparts Forums