Moparts

M Code registry? (A body)

Posted By: 694406

M Code registry? (A body) - 09/17/19 03:15 PM

Has anyone taken over the A body M code registry?
Posted By: davesmopars

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/17/19 05:00 PM

No one is running the 1969 Barracuda M Code registry one yet, I have all the info that I could find at Daves house after he passed. I also have the M code email

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/17/19 07:06 PM

I may be interested in taking it over if no one else is.

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/17/19 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by 694406
I may be interested in taking it over if no one else is.

So what I like to do something like the GTS registry so it almost self running and all the info will be there except owners info. Send me a PM
Posted By: blewbyu

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/18/19 01:08 PM

It is a daunting task sometimes to run one of these. If you really would like to do that I commend you. It would be great to take over were Dave had put all his love for M Code Barracuda's.

When I seen your post it sounded more like a complete M Code A body registry with Barracuda's and Darts as a whole?

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/18/19 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by blewbyu
It is a daunting task sometimes to run one of these. If you really would like to do that I commend you. It would be great to take over were Dave had put all his love for M Code Barracuda's.

When I seen your post it sounded more like a complete M Code A body registry with Barracuda's and Darts as a whole?

I would like to see both Darts and Barracuda together. I really need the right people to do this. It just cannot be about the registry. It also has to be about helping members out on Moparts, FABO and others
Posted By: mattsmopars

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/18/19 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by davesmopars
Originally Posted by blewbyu

I would like to see both Darts and Barracuda together. I really need the right people to do this. It just cannot be about the registry. It also has to be about helping members out on Moparts, FABO and others

I agree, it really benefits the hobby as a whole when we try to help each other out as best that we can.
Matt

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 09/19/19 02:27 PM

I’m out of town at the moment but I’ll message you when I get back & settled. Believe it or not I was actually thinking about expanding it to be a 1969 Cuda (340 & 383 cars too) registry since so few are even familiar with these package cars. I love the M codes Darts just as much but probably would be difficult to keep organized initially.

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 10/28/19 01:18 AM

I am handling the 1969 Barracuda M Code Registry for now. I have all the info now formally Dave Goodwin and Tom Wenstadt
Any car or info let me know
Thanks Dave

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 10/28/19 04:14 PM

I couldn't find my way back to this thread. I'm glad to hear it's being handled. Like I posted earlier I would be interested in maintaining it if you get your fill of it.
Joe

Re: M Code registry? (A body) - 10/29/19 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by 694406
I couldn't find my way back to this thread. I'm glad to hear it's being handled. Like I posted earlier I would be interested in maintaining it if you get your fill of it.
Joe

Thanks Joe

Just tying to organize it for now and add the new cars.
Dave
© 2024 Moparts Forums