Moparts

Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside

Posted By: OE Argent

Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/06/19 09:19 PM

NOS Argent...

Attached picture 70 71 CAP BATCH.JPG
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/07/19 01:32 AM

I still have a couple cans of NOS dark argent, I love taking the lids off occassionaly and sniffing the chemicals... eek
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/07/19 01:16 PM

Now that explains a lot laugh2
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/07/19 03:44 PM

The Trim Nazi Lives! laugh2

Glad to see you back up

Attached picture SOUPNAZI.png

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/09/19 04:53 AM

Awe...you remembered... not really "back" though.. Just a hobby (and retiring from it right around the corner)
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/09/19 12:29 PM

Of course! smile

So not to change the subject but who would you use to get trim restored and re-annodized these days? I need to get some stuff done and don't know who to trust these days, you were always my only choice.

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/10/19 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by ScottSmith_Harms
Of course! smile

So not to change the subject but who would you use to get trim restored and re-annodized these days? I need to get some stuff done and don't know who to trust these days, you were always my only choice.

So waiting for the response!

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/11/19 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by BloFish
Of course! smile

So waiting for the response!

I have never had anyone restore trim for me, and haven't had any done since retiring from the biz, so have no idea who is still doing it these days..

Maybe some others on the board have an idea?

BTW Scott did get his reply

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/11/19 05:11 AM

Very few people left in the business unfortunately.
Posted By: 71TA

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/18/19 03:48 PM

My favorite trim guy!

The Trim Nazi Lives! laugh2

Glad to see you back up
Posted By: Vert

Re: Brings back memories, beating dead horse material inside - 07/20/19 05:30 PM

I thought it was Krylon Silver, Krylon Flat Black overspray, and a handful of glitter :-)
© 2024 Moparts Forums