Moparts

ID This NOS Trim Clip

Posted By: LemonTwiist

ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/25/18 04:12 PM

Can some one please tell me what this clip is for. I have some NOS clips that are in the original bags, but don't know what they fit. It is 3-1/4" long. Thanks

Attached picture 100_3623.jpg
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/25/18 05:05 PM

I'm guessing rocker mldg clip. without a part # the Application , NO idea

Re: ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/25/18 05:12 PM

I agree, but there is no Number on the bags, so I thought someone might recognize them
Posted By: NANKET

Re: ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/25/18 06:25 PM

The upper door woodgrain on 70 GTX has clips similar to those, been a while since I looked at them. You can carefully compress the tabs and reuse the clips. That being the case when you see used panels for sale the clips are never with them probably get torn off on removal.
Posted By: DUSTER_340

Re: ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/27/18 11:34 AM

Im going to guess 64 Sport Fury body side molding, my Dad had many of those and at one time I tried making clips like that for him to use.

Re: ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/27/18 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By NANKET
The upper door woodgrain on 70 GTX has clips similar to those, been a while since I looked at them. You can carefully compress the tabs and reuse the clips. That being the case when you see used panels for sale the clips are never with them probably get torn off on removal.

You are correct. I got the answer on for b-bodies only dot com
Posted By: a12rag

Re: ID This NOS Trim Clip - 07/30/18 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By LemonTwiist
Originally Posted By NANKET

You are correct. I got the answer on for b-bodies only dot com

You just have to be careful when disassembling the GTX or Sport Satellite these belong to . . . and ready to donate blood from the slices to your arm from the sharp metal edges of the openings in the door . . .

Attached picture Redone Interior.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums